• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

West Point, once the united States' premier military academy, has gone full woke, and turned on "Duty, Honor, and Country."

Because West is going slowly totalitarian. Which includes forbidding Christians. Canada is just leading way.

Like in Croatia there is recent custom of Catholics praying on public streets. There are being public shamed by media with leftists calling for more forceful removal methods.

Nowhere in West openly calling yourself Christian does raise your status. If fact, it's opposite.

We are on verge of being openly prosecuted in West, yet there is enough Christians who believe political priority is stopping Putin.

In practical sense if Putin is defeated, it will strenghten hand of regime which will be able to go into open Christian prosecution. And it will go worldwide since regime will be able to force other less developed states to follow.
You may want to learn about fate of protestant churches and non Moscowian Orthodox churches in occupied territories before you think of Putin as defender of the faith.

You may want to learn about fate of protestant churches and non Moscowian Orthodox churches in occupied territories before you think of Putin as defender of the faith.
From when I have called Putin "defender of faith"? You just make this up in your head. Point of post is wrong political priorities of Christians.

And you might want to study about a church in a place called "Waco, Texas." (Hint: Not MSNBC, or CNN. Look for a movie by a late friend of mine, [actually a trilogy] Michael McNulty, called Waco, the Rules of Engagement. It was nominated that year for an Academy Award for Best Documentary, and was actually the only time in history where the 'White House' intervened, and demanded that a documentary NOT be rewarded. Speaks volumes, since Vince Foster ended up dead as well.)

And this is really starting to feel like the decay of society in Atlas Shrugged, where accidents caused by poor materials and workmanship just gradually become more and more common because the whole of society, especially complex things like heavy industry, is just gradually falling apart. And accidents which would have been shocking one year become regular news the next.

No surprise here, which is a very sad reflection on the evil state of the western world. These things are becoming too common to be surprising.
It's not 'suicide' - but it sure smells a lot like Arkancide! (Police in Charlotte dusted the inside of the vehicle for prints...looks like they're not drinkin' that Kool-Aid, either.)

This was a large part of my commentary linked above. Boeing (and their D.I.E.) is the poster child for Collapsing Empire.

Uh-huh.

This is really quite a statement of ignorance because it was Martin Luther who defined what it is to be an evangelical Christian when he said that obedience to Scripture came before obedience to theology or doctrine.

Sola Scriptura.

And since you brought this up would you like to share with us what you had in mind with the notion of harmful theology?

Not speaking for anyone here but myself, I will suggest that "harmful theology" would mean something that is
a) harmful and
b) teaches some other 'theos' or gods. Like fakes, idolatry, alternative 'christos', or even something 'anti'-' thetical to Him.

Also, Democratic states are the ones paying women more for working outside of the household. With the current economy, pay increase is an absolute necessity. Presently women make up for more of the workforce than men. Republicans insist on paying people the bare minimum. It forces people such as myself and others to chose between voting for our moral beliefs or voting for the ability to be able to pay our bills.

At this point, I find it difficult to believe that either party has this countries best interests at heart. And as already stated the democratic party pretends they're doing women a favor by letting us have a "choice." Too bad none of the choices they offer are actually what we need.

Last edited:
Also, Democratic states are the ones paying women more for working outside of the household. With the current economy it's nearly impossible to survive on one income. Presently women make up for more of the workforce than men.

Another thing Republicans have against them is that they insist on paying people the bare minimum. It forces people such as myself and others to chose between voting for our moral issues or voting for the ability to be able to pay our bills. The republican party do themselves no favors for the poor people of this country and the democratic party enable them for votes.
Sadly, BOTH 'parties' (actually, two wings of the Same Evil Bird of Prey...) are equally complicit:

the problem goes back over a century, at economic root, to the anti-constitutional, anti-Scriptural "dishonest weights and measures" that replaced "gold and silver coin" and ultimately destroyed even the concept of 'free enterprise," voluntary exchange, and ultimately contract.

Even the disgusting John Maynard Keynes got this part right: Money-from-nothing that can be printed without limit results in the 'most regressive tax' of all, that "not one man in a million" will be able to see, and thus realize what is being done to them. They still don't.

No "minimum wage" or "debt limit" or other paper-over BS will ever fix the root problem.

PS> If you can't save in REAL terms, there is (and is intended to be) no escape. Debt slavery, and worse, is the goal. You literally, MUST "come out of" a slave system.

Interesting @MemeFan. What did you have in mind when sharing that last quote?

Uh-huh.

This is really quite a statement of ignorance because it was Martin Luther who defined what it is to be an evangelical Christian when he said that obedience to Scripture came before obedience to theology or doctrine.

Sola Scriptura.

And since you brought this up would you like to share with us what you had in mind with the notion of harmful theology?
Imagine what happens when monogamy-only missionaries find poly family. Such "evil" must be stopped now, no matter how much damage such action will cause to family. Some wives being forced to become prostitutes to survive? No problem.

EDIT: It's additional explanation for Ukraine thread dynamics.

Last edited:
Back