• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

You have probably noticed I have tendency to edit my posts often.

I just hurts my eyes to see misspelings and missing words day after posting. Lucky, I didn't go to school in USA. I would drive my English teacher crazy. 😊
Nah, they speak americanese over there. You're good. :)

It's not that simple, @steve.

I don't feel that I have received enough reward for that particular praise.
I am glad that that mindset is an alien concept to me.

It's not that simple, @steve.

I don't feel that I have received enough reward for that particular praise.
I am very surprised that anybody would talk in the way that you have in your many complaints about @MeganC not clicking a heart on your post.

Are you serious? If so, I've never seen anything so pathetic.

Are you joking? If so, please use emoticons or something else to indicate the humour in your posts, as they're coming across completely serious.

I am very surprised that anybody would talk in the way that you have in your many complaints about @MeganC not clicking a heart on your post.

Are you serious? If so, I've never seen anything so pathetic.

Are you joking? If so, please use emoticons or something else to indicate the humour in your posts, as they're coming across completely serious.
Because once I did asked and got it.

And my high opinion of me in economics isn't lack of humility, but stating of fact. I'm probably best here among regulars. Therefore, at least for me, praising someone for correct economics is big deal. I don't remember when I have done that before. Like 80-90% of my posts is listing errors and why.

I noticed we don't have a random comment thread for posts that are just random and not really meant to start a discussion...you just got something to say! :D

I'll start:

I am having an unexpected and quiet day! Most of the kids are out of the house on a day trip, the chores are all caught up, and I'm indulging in computer time before I get out for a swim! It's like being on vacation!!! :):):)
That sounds wonderful! I'm so glad you had a mini Vaca! 😁🙏🏼 I bet you deserved it!

You want random?
You came to the right window

My improperly rested and bleary brain read the title of this thread I see near daily as (shudder) Vegan Comments and was half way ramped up to a high dungeon. Had an exposition about the grift around LDL and many other carnivore ranting bullet points loaded and ready...albeit somewhat jumbled through my improperly rested haze

And then my eyes snapped into focus.
Consider yourselves reprieved

...for now

Is there a way to correct my spelling after I already posted a comment?
Not until you’ve been on for a bit of time.
It’s a feature that was forced upon us by some people who abused their privileges.

Hang around, it’ll happen. 😊

Back