• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Resilience in midst of cognitive dissonance. Everyone around who opposes polygyny has to deal with it. Are we able to be resilient as well. Let's test this capacity for resilience.

Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes unpleasant feelings of unease or discomfort.

The following guy like me had to wrestle through the same cause of cognitive dissonance. Kudos to him for coming out happy through the process.
Trump is all about Trump. Nonetheless, he did an excellent job as President, and he'll do a great job again as President if the left cannot find a way to steal this election the way they stole the last one.

Get prepared everyone. Regardless of who is "right" or "wrong", something big is coming. The signs are just becoming more obvious by the week. This article does a good job of tying together many apparently separate threads and showing how they are leading to a common destination.
Whatever comes, there will be a very persuasive propaganda narrative for you to sacrifice yourself and your sons to it. If you are not of a mind to be blindly persuaded by such a narrative and would prefer to consider yourself what causes to risk your life for, now is the time to make sure you are already working in an industry which will continue to operate in war (you won't lose your job), and be classed as "essential" and exempted from military drafts so you can make your own decision on whether or not to serve.

Incidentally, there is more than one reason I have started farming. Unfortunately, my main produce is for export, the markets for which will be completely disrupted by a global war. I am presently working out how to transform the farm to a war footing - preparing to produce products which are largely imported by my country and will be in high demand in war. Without relying on large amounts of inputs which are imported and will become in short supply (most critically, diesel). This is a difficult challenge but one that is best planned for in peacetime. Your considerations will be different but equally vital - a good start is to look at the balance of trade for your country, see what is exported vs imported, and aim to be working in an industry that produces stuff that is presently imported.

We were all prepared to some degree for covid lockdowns - most of us already had stockpiled food and so forth as we're all "preppers" of some form or another. It's now time to check over your preparations and make sure that they are appropriate for a time of war.

If I get drafted, it will likely be as an officer. I attempted to go into the Air Force back in the early 2000's, and with only a BS degree, they would have taken me in as an Officer, but I have not been able to locate my DD-214 forms, from my Army Basic Training discharge, and they have no record of it. So it would take a draft to get me back in. I would be more concerned about my son who thinks that he does not have to register for the draft until he is 26. I am not sure where he gets that idea from.

Get prepared everyone. Regardless of who is "right" or "wrong", something big is coming. The signs are just becoming more obvious by the week. This article does a good job of tying together many apparently separate threads and showing how they are leading to a common destination.
Whatever comes, there will be a very persuasive propaganda narrative for you to sacrifice yourself and your sons to it. If you are not of a mind to be blindly persuaded by such a narrative and would prefer to consider yourself what causes to risk your life for, now is the time to make sure you are already working in an industry which will continue to operate in war (you won't lose your job), and be classed as "essential" and exempted from military drafts so you can make your own decision on whether or not to serve.

Incidentally, there is more than one reason I have started farming. Unfortunately, my main produce is for export, the markets for which will be completely disrupted by a global war. I am presently working out how to transform the farm to a war footing - preparing to produce products which are largely imported by my country and will be in high demand in war. Without relying on large amounts of inputs which are imported and will become in short supply (most critically, diesel). This is a difficult challenge but one that is best planned for in peacetime. Your considerations will be different but equally vital - a good start is to look at the balance of trade for your country, see what is exported vs imported, and aim to be working in an industry that produces stuff that is presently imported.

We were all prepared to some degree for covid lockdowns - most of us already had stockpiled food and so forth as we're all "preppers" of some form or another. It's now time to check over your preparations and make sure that they are appropriate for a time of war.
Not so certain. Really is that some globalists want WW3. Real question is why we aren't already in WW3?

We could for real be in WW3 last year. NATO divisions could already be sent to Ukraine, some excuse could be found like some fake massacre.

So something powerful is stopping them. What is really happening is globalists selling invevitability of war to crush morale of war resisters. Don't let them and back to peace prayers. Now, some just in case preparations would be good.

Biggest proof of non-inevitability is firing of warmonger Nuland.

What is interesting is that index.hr, leading Croatian news portal, contains no mention of Russia. Elections are on 17th this month and nobody is mentioning Ukraine.

There are also EU elections, I believe at least 3 more EU states elections and US elections. Microsoft Project file "Path to war" must be really complex right now. And with complexity, morr chances project will fall aparts.

He links to another article where he made some rash predictions that did not exactly come to fruition, although he does make a valid point about Mossad not being aware of the impending attack.

...some globalists want WW3. Real question is why we aren't already in WW3?
I have contended WW III started some time ago; most just haven't realized it yet. (And the equivalent Archduke Ferd is long dead.)

Most of the world won't think it's real unless they see a mushroom cloud.

But, the trouble is (as realists have long noted) -- nukes don't mark the BEGINNING of WW III, but the End.

How could that have happened? Prayers and Bibles from schools were not prohibited yet. There were no transvestites to fret about. Roe vs. Wade was not an issue yet. Creationism was dominant theory in science classes. Yet somehow things listed above could not immunize significant number of Americans from being sympathetic to Nazism. How much does foreign money has sway at public opinion? Could it happen today? Why does Candace Owens suddenly start to care whether Macron's wife was born a male, what would prompt her to talk about such irrelevant things? Did Macron say or do something recently to result in this kind of attack? Does history repeat itself again? On minute mark 37:10 of video interesting speech from Dorothy Thompson, "the classical end of all pure democracy is the popular tyrant. And incidentally, all successful tyrants throughout history have been popular idols... The tyrant, said Machiavelli, must pose as the friend of the people, as their champion against the rich and aristocratic. As incorporation of the people's will. They must be made to feel that through him, in his person they are actually ruling.".

Last edited:
Actually, every single thing we over here know about it, including this discussion, has come from the internet. Which as we all know is controlled by the lizard people like Zuckerburg. So maybe there was no eclipse, maybe the USA was wiped out with an alien invasion, maybe Jesus came back for the Americans but left everyone else behind, maybe you're all an AI simulation which has taken over your accounts to pretend all is normal - how would we really know? :)

Trump is all about Trump. Nonetheless, he did an excellent job as President, and he'll do a great job again as President if the left cannot find a way to steal this election the way they stole the last one.
They will steal it again.
If you have not heard about the over a million new no ID registrations that went on in a recent week, many thousand of them rejected as deceased...yeah.

we are boned

If anybody came across this masterpiece in English version please let me know. I believe this is original song from Romanian Christians. But I am not sure.
Screenshot_20240409-150031.png

Last edited:
Back