• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Refuting 119 ministries' Unbiblical Anti-Poly Video

I don't know, but I sure as heck wouldn't be interested in them gauging from their comments, way to feminist for me!
I imagine their disinterest is mutual. It might be fun to hit on them a little bit, just to gauge their reactions. :D:p Hey, how many of our wives were at one time where these women are today? Our future second wives, very likely will need to unlearn their feminist upbringing. If we don't do the teaching, who will?

@Followin I just took a peek at YT from another browser and you are at the top #1. It seems the top 6 are pro Poly with one on the fence.

Well it looks like there's a few new anti poly women over on the YouTube channel.

Aubrey has started either ignoring posts directed at her, or randomly responding with puke face emojis. It's kinda sad when people resort to crap like that when they don't have a good argument, it just goes to show how far some people will go to try and give polygyny a bad name. Sort of a "throw everything you have at the wall and see what sticks" kind of mentality.
Is it possible they have their own antipoly or anti patriarchy site or support group and all launched themselves onto YT like we were summonsed to it?

Is it possible they have their own antipoly or anti patriarchy site or support group and all launched themselves onto YT like we were summonsed to it?

Almost certainly. Except they didn't populate the comments with links back to headquarters.

Almost certainly. Except they didn't populate the comments with links back to headquarters.
True.

After the debate on Wednesday, the Bernie Bots all swarmed to YT and lambasted everyone but the Bern. They didn't provide links either, but we knew who they were.

I actually can't tell, I don't have a traffic measurement only measurements of forum interactions. We have not had a boost in new signups (the pattern is sporadic, we could have had new signups as a result but the pattern is too sporadic to tell).

@nathan, what can we do to monitor raw website traffic, without resorting to Google analytics or anything like that? Do you have any tools that I don't have access to?

Back