• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Silliness

Ok, that's hilarious, Lutherangirl. Was waterproof, too!

I just read, while doing some vitamin research, "Cognitive disorders, such as dementia, can also result from B-12 deficiency."

FINALLY, a medical explanation for our bizarre insistence upon the validity of PM. Bet if I told my Mom, she'd instantly offer to buy me a lifetime supply of high potency B12 pills! :roll:

hmmm,
"no-salt" now extends to hair products? ;)

CecilW said:
Ok, that's hilarious, Lutherangirl. Was waterproof, too!

I just read, while doing some vitamin research, "Cognitive disorders, such as dementia, can also result from B-12 deficiency."

FINALLY, a medical explanation for our bizarre insistence upon the validity of PM. Bet if I told my Mom, she'd instantly offer to buy me a lifetime supply of high potency B12 pills! :roll:

Believe it or not, I'm not making this stuff up. Our Heavenly Father must get a kick out of my follies. I do have a B12 and D deficiency, so I guess my behavior makes sense; however, sad but true. Believe me Gary stocks up on B12, because he doesn't want my disorders to get worse. :lol:

Back