• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So I'm Introducing Myself...

Or you guys all man up and carry a big knife when you go bow hunting black bear like I do. They're not that scary ;)

Or you guys all man up and carry a big knife when you go bow hunting black bear like I do. They're not that scary ;)
You are the one saying black bear, not me.
I am assuming that it is a very lost flat nosed cave bear from the deep jungles of South America.
On cocaine

You have me wrong, I'm more of a Kermit than fozzie. ;)

*edit to add*
Also, I’ve heard tell of another Elizabeth who had that kind of an attitude. Apropos to the discussion it seems 😏

Last edited:
Well, tell her about the eyebrows thing

Thought the moniker was odd for single

You know you're old when you feel happy that your 60+ year old neighbor mistook you for a middle school student
Honestly I would think that was great albeit admittedly a tad annoying from the point of view of not being taken as seriously by some or assumptions being made about your capabilities.

Neoteny will be a blessing in the long term however and is likely a good fitness signal that will translate into greater potential longevity.

Back