• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So... What are your arguments FOR polygyny?

One. She didn't want any more, I capitulated, and now she's passed, and I'm ready to have more. Can't find any takers though, I'm attending a small messianic fellowship with no single women, and separate churches is not an option for me.
Make sure you check your seed before getting married and your future wife knows how easy or difficult it will be to concieve

I firmly believe its the greatest gift a man can give a woman, flowers are lovely to receive but nothing compares to a husband gifting his seed to his wife in the hopes of fulfilling the institution of marriage.
Please tell me you have an available sister before the administrator deletes this message!!🥰😂

I tried the mail icon at the top but it wouldn't let me send to you.
Not supposed to use this as a pickup venue anyway. Not my intention though, it just came out naturally that way.
I think you're only allowed to message others if you've been given express permission. No worries, I understand your reasoning, its not easy to find young christian women that want to submit.
If you're ever in North Carolina, look into churches in Ashe county.

New members gain privileges with time and interaction on the forums.
It was set up this way to prevent possible abuses.

Back