• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So... What are your arguments FOR polygyny?

Being Christian doesn't make you immune from Satan deceivership.
Correct.
Matthew 16:21-23 From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day. Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!” But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

My husband and I were recently revealed the truth about Polygyny. So I don't need to be convinced the truth, I am curious about how you would try to shine light on others that don't know or believe in polygyny though.

I am also wondering how others found out about it and what your arguments are for supporting Polygyny even if you're not trying to convince someone haha.

Preferably Biblical Arguments :) but open to what ever you think should be shared!

Thanks for reading!
I learned about it through reply videos to YouTube touting monogamy only.
Scripture is full of support when your blinders are removed.

I learned about it through reply videos to YouTube touting monogamy only.
Scripture is full of support when your blinders are removed.
This is very true. Many just close their eyes when the blinders are removed.

Welcome to biblical families!

Back