• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer BF get-together - this is happening

It is it just hurts when people talk about honesty and such and people talk out of both sides of their mouth.
My dear Sister, though I do not understand your situation but I do know, pray, and hope that the hurting actions of others will not hinder your ability to thrive in the Love that God has through others and for you. People can be poisonous, but Love (God) is the antidote. Hope to see y'all at the retreat.

FYI, Lynn, Kelly, and I (Curtis) will be there for a visit. Lynn's family is having a family reunion 40 minutes away from y'all. It is near Galena, MO. We will be there from June 17-22. I have tried to stay abreast of any changes in the date, but school is very busy. Hope to see y'all some time soon. Be Blessed.
Mr. Gerhart, I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Bummer in the summer.
I will not get there until Sunday :(

I am very disappointed that we can’t make it. Car troubles, an ever present kind of trouble for us, have struck yet again.

I am very disappointed that we can’t make it. Car troubles, an ever present kind of trouble for us, have struck yet again.
Sorry
I would have enjoyed seeing you guys again.

Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make this one. Our only granddaughter lives in Alaska and apparently this is also the best time of year to travel to Alaska, a place we have never been to. So we leave Saturday to spend 2 weeks in Alaska. We will keep you all in our prayers and we look forward to the next time we are together. If you find yourself in central Texas look us up!

A more major bummer, because at least we have a chance of seeing @steve. I know you're all disappointed. Just know you'll be here in spirit.

I'm planning on arriving a bit after noon tomorrow and leaving around 8:30
I'll have tassels hanging from my beltloops and look similar to my picture (it's only a year old)
And my family will be with me.

Kristin and I arrived at the hotel about an hour ago.

I'm planning on arriving a bit after noon tomorrow and leaving around 8:30
I'll have tassels hanging from my beltloops and look similar to my picture (it's only a year old)
And my family will be with me.
I am sorry that I will miss out on meeting you.

Had some emergencies at work this morning. I might not arrive until 1

OK; we're here in room 102, but we're about to go to lunch.

ETA 120

We have arrived

Welcome to Branson!

Back