• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer Retreat 2012

Lord willing, we all intend to be there. Sorry if I forgot to share that detail, got excited with all the planning. Lots of driving, but we shall all be together.

Cow fam said:
If you will still put up with us, we hope to stay for the wedding but have to go soon thereafter. Steve, give love and greetings from our family to the ladies. ;)
put up with you? shucks, if'n ya don't stay i might have to flatten some tires on that van. ;)

the ceremony will be short so we can git ta eatin, and y'all gotta eat sometime (especially free food :D )

It has been a long time since we have attended a retreat. I am getting very excited. The countdown begins now. 5 more days and I get to see the Benders again. I get to meet AliT and maybe others that I don't know will be there. I hope to see old friends that I have not forgotten.

Happy happy Joy joy

SweetLissa

Last time I spoke with Julie, I had mentioned that we were planning to rent a car. She said someone could pick us up and I cannot remember where we left the conversation. Julie or Nathan, please give me or DaPastor a call so we can sort it all out.

SweetLissa

sweetlissa said:
Last time I spoke with Julie, I had mentioned that we were planning to rent a car. She said someone could pick us up and I cannot remember where we left the conversation. Julie or Nathan, please give me or DaPastor a call so we can sort it all out.
SweetLissa

In case they're on the road and miss this, PM or call me and we'll get pickup arranged.

I hope you all have a really great time together. Samuel got away fine this morning so I'm sure he's going to have a blast with you all. I am so jealous that he gets to go and I don't, but not jealous of all the flying to get there!

safely ensconced at the top of the chalet are we.

the hugfest hath started :D

Back