• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas retreat Jan 20-22nd, 2023 - a great time in Houston

Thanks, Maggie said PeteR was there but I guess he looks different in person. I am very passionate about The Biblical/Polygyny Movement. Anyways I enjoyed the meeting yesterday.
Pete was the guy that spoke last night, maybe you left early.

The retreat has officially ended, Zec has left the building 😢

I really enjoyed this event, anyone who wants to connect just message me.

Mark Abraham

As always, a weekend was just too short to worship and fellowship - didn't get to visit with new friends, or old friends, enough. Which is why we need to do it again, real soon! The location was great (we nearly had the hotel to ourselves), and for those you aware of the meeting room payment drama (tried to triple to price we thought we had), it worked out, and thanks to Ron, we now have a letter stating we can come back there and use the meeting room for free if we have 15+ rooms. (We had 19 this time, so not a problem.) So we could go back, but that room will be tight if we grow any!

Thanks to all who made the effort to come, and the rest of you, see you later this year, more options are coming!

Back