• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas retreat Jan 20-22nd, 2023 - a great time in Houston

I am very sorry, but something has come up with work and Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make it to the retreat after all. I hope the rest of you have a wonderful and blessed time.
We need a thumbs down. 👎

I am very sorry, but something has come up with work and Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make it to the retreat after all. I hope the rest of you have a wonderful and blessed time.
Bummer! :(

So all the cool crowd is here, when are the rest of you showing up?

Hope you all have a blessed and inspiring weekend!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If it’s anything like the previous ones I’ve heard about, it’s sure to be eventful 😆
We weren’t able to get out work. Crossing my fingers for summer

You poor people. Catie and I will be there in an hour or so. The sadness you must all be enduring is too much. We’re on our way! Hang in there!
We will struggle through somehow until you get here.
It won’t be easy 😢

We will miss you all, and look forward to seeing everyone at the next one YaHWeH willing.

You have to be one of my favorite old codgers.
Ron has to be running a close second, but I’m ecstatic to be your favorite 😁

Shalom, me and Maggie will be back tomorrow. Hopefully we will be more present tomorrow. Today was extremely hard because I do 90% forever one so I was either tired or busy. Also, maybe it's me don't I don't recognize many people.

Mark Abraham.

Shalom, me and Maggie will be back tomorrow. Hopefully we will be more present tomorrow. Today was extremely hard because I do 90% forever one so I was either tired or busy. Also, maybe it's me don't I don't recognize many people.

Mark Abraham.
I apologize, I’ll introduce myself today.

I apologize, I’ll introduce myself today.
Thanks, Maggie said PeteR was there but I guess he looks different in person. I am very passionate about The Biblical/Polygyny Movement. Anyways I enjoyed the meeting yesterday.

Back