• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas retreat Jan 20-22nd, 2023 - a great time in Houston

We recently sent out a 3 week out email reminder for the upcoming Winter Retreat to those on the retreat list. We have one correction, the cutoff date for making a reservation using the group rate should have been Friday, Jan. 13th. Please take note of this if you are having to wait till the last minute to reserve a room at the hotel.

As always, please DM or message me or @nathan with any questions.

We are likely to sit this one out, but will also have a new baby by the summer retreat.

I loved the summer/family retreat we made in 2019. Hopefully we can make another as a family.

Our oldest son and his wife have a baby boy that is about a month old now, but it's my sweet sisterwife that is expecting. Everyone in our family is happy about this.. and looking forward to meeting the new little blessing. :)

Mary and I had intended to be there but unfortunately work demands prevent us from making this one. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal in Greenville TX on your way through North East Texas please let us know.

Mary and I had intended to be there but unfortunately work demands prevent us from making this one. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal in Greenville TX on your way through North East Texas please let us know.
Sorry to hear it but understand. Please pray for us when you think of it. Blessings!

We recently sent out a 3 week out email reminder for the upcoming Winter Retreat to those on the retreat list. We have one correction, the cutoff date for making a reservation using the group rate should have been Friday, Jan. 13th. Please take note of this if you are having to wait till the last minute to reserve a room at the hotel.

As always, please DM or message me or @nathan with any questions.
How can you get on the retreat list? Also I had been watching but have apparently missed where the location is.

Back