• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

Earth_is-

Male

Besides this incident continuing to divide this country, and lead it to a possible civil war. Does anyone else see this incident causing Trump to be elevated to worship status among Christian conservatives? If that is the case then what does the Word say about such things? It’s not good. So if it happens I don’t think it will end well.

“Come out of her my people.”

There’s only one King. The Creator in the flesh - Yahushua (Jesus the Messiah).

Everything that they have done to him has increased his popularity.
But worship…..nah.
Feeling bad that he is abused doesn’t translate to worship.

First of all, I am certain that he was protected by God. I know people that were called to pray for Trumps protection about 20 minutes before he was shot. God knew.

However, there is a very good chance of at least some Christians elevating him to worship status. It frustrated me in the last election (or the one before?), where American Christians were getting nutty over him. All these bible verses and predictions, 'the last trump shall sound' and oh that's this trump! He's our saviour! And yes, I actually heard Christians calling him their saviour. It was very concerning.

Hopefully that doesn't happen this time.

He should give the glory to Christ.

But yes - this attempt at his life should be a warning sign of how close we’re to a major turning point. This could easily had escalated to a civil war. If they decide to try and steal the election - once again - civil war is a possibility. We are so divided as a country - even a Emp blast/blackout from a foreign country would quick start it.

It also must have been permitted to happen in some form. There's no other way to explain not having both sides of such a nearby roof being actively observed by security, and ignoring warnings from multiple people who saw the shooter beforehand. Trump will publicly say all the right things thanking the secret service for doing a great job, but I expect behind the scenes he'll be immediately engaging his own private security (whether paid or voluntary) to provide a second opinion on arrangements and an extra layer of security at all future events, and to watch the secret service for direct threats from them. While also telling the secret service the identities of everyone in the private security detail so they can watch them in return, in case he hired a bad actor himself. Clearly he can trust nobody.

I am not sure it pertains to Trump. I apologize if you feel that I am attacking someone's sensibility by mentioning this. This is meant to be for caution. "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.". (Revelation 13:3).

I hope things are not as dire as some people want us to believe.

It also must have been permitted to happen in some form. There's no other way to explain not having both sides of such a nearby roof being actively observed by security, and ignoring warnings from multiple people who saw the shooter beforehand. Trump will publicly say all the right things thanking the secret service for doing a great job, but I expect behind the scenes he'll be immediately engaging his own private security (whether paid or voluntary) to provide a second opinion on arrangements and an extra layer of security at all future events, and to watch the secret service for direct threats from them. While also telling the secret service the identities of everyone in the private security detail so they can watch them in return, in case he hired a bad actor himself. Clearly he can trust nobody.
Yeah, I too smell something fishy going on here. It looks like it was allowed to take place.

I don't have access to the video on any other location. It is from a telegram news link channel. If you have telegram you are good, if not then you eill have to get it to watch the 42 seconds of secret service counter sniper watching the guy get in position and prep for the shot. After the creepy looking proof of phydiognomy Screenshot_20240714-082216_NewsBreak.jpg
took his shot, the counter sniper took his.

If there are ideas about why they would hesitate, I am listening.

Oh, the video...get telegram or take my word or assume I am full of it or what have you. Or wait 20 min and it will be everywhere else

1720972344940.png

Interesting part is from 10:50. Didn't watch full:

Ok, this was posted 3 months ago and is specific to the bullet going past his ear! 😱

An acronym we will hear more of:

LIHOP.

Let It Happen On Purpose.

WHY the Hell ELSE would a rootop in easy rifle-shot range be left totally unprotected?

Back