• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

I was setup all around. People should be fired for this at minimum.
They want a civil war. First it's Divide and conquer." And then they orchestrate the chaos and present the solution to the problem they've created. "Order out of chaos." The solution is their "Phoenix rising from the Ashes," which was their motivation for starting the "Divide and Conquer."

The whole Covid situation had the same playbook.

Maybe. My point is I'm most concerned about having a fair election of someone with agency to the Office.
I want a fair election as well. Unfortunately almost none of the issues with the last one have been fixed and there are new layers of election influence capabilities in the left’s pocket. Everyone needs to make sure ALL conservative friends and family get out and vote this election. It’s the one chance we have. I don’t think it’s going to be enough, but I HOPE I am wrong about that.

I want a fair election as well. Unfortunately almost none of the issues with the last one have been fixed and there are new layers of election influence capabilities in the left’s pocket. Everyone needs to make sure ALL conservative friends and family get out and vote this election. It’s the one chance we have. I don’t think it’s going to be enough, but I HOPE I am wrong about that.
I want commies losing election. If 60% of nation are commies, fair elections means nation is on extinction risk.

They want a civil war. First it's Divide and conquer." And then they orchestrate the chaos and present the solution to the problem they've created. "Order out of chaos." The solution is their "Phoenix rising from the Ashes," which was their motivation for starting the "Divide and Conquer."

The whole Covid situation had the same playbook.
They want controled chaos, not real chaos.

In real chaos nobody has control, not even them. And real chaos strongly pushes decentralization which means elites being replaced.*

They need to created impression of chaos, of instability so that people demand peace.

And never forget game of thrones lesson: chaos is ladder. Well, new people can climb over ruling elite.

* Not by new elite, but by we don't follow anymore those crazy people.

Last edited:
Agreed, and fortunately they are a minority for the time being.
Ummmmm..........

Not that big issue in European political system where multiple parties can be somehow sane.

What about US? There are only two parties and one is heavily under commie influence. And real decision is go kinetic in WW3?

I don't find the debate of incompetence vs corruption to be useful. Whether we are dealing with idiots or insiders, we are powerless to fix it.
The point was NEVER to 'fix it' - a fool's errand.

The point is to "come out of her." And the evidence that the time is now is Legion.

They want controled chaos, not real chaos.

In real chaos nobody has control, not even them. And real chaos strongly pushes decentralization which means elites being replaced.*

They need to created impression of chaos, of instability so that people demand peace.

And never forget game of thrones lesson: chaos is ladder. Well, new people can climb over ruling elitem

* Not by new elite, but by we don't follow anymore those crazy people.
Real chaos with massive causalities. But they will be safe from the destruction - not in an ark like Noah’s family, but in their underground shelters:

It will be controlled in their own way.

Last edited:
Real chaos with massive causalities. But they will be safe from the destruction - not in an ark like Noah’s family, but in their underground shelters:

And how will they exactly keep control bunch of horny very military competent security guards where only women are protector's family.

It would be in guards genetic interests to take over, send guardee into another world and enjoy happy time with -ex billionaire daughters.

And how will they establish political control after chaos start?

And how will they establish political control after chaos start?
If they planned the division and start the chaos; they would certainly be ready to implement whatever their intended solution is. Example - look how fast the covid vaccine was rolled out.

Last edited:
The scripture says lawlessness will abound, and to indeed “come out of her.” Therefore no one will succeed in rescuing her, and fixing her. Including Trump. I will always prefer a republican over a democrat in office. I will vote trump over any democrat. But I know that even though we may have a few years of improvement - the overall trajectory is going towards lawlessness. That’s because there’s been too much infiltration the past two decades. The schooling. The college. The social media. The illegal immigration. Shows/movies with satanic elements. The youth are going towards being woke and not being reborn. They are sleeping with, and marrying un-equally yoked partners.

She will eventually be judged. Coming out of her will help your household avoid the plagues she will face.

The United States is simply not the same nation as it was in the beginning. Over the generations it has become more corrupt and lawless. The titanic already hit the iceberg. The point of no return occurred at least a few decades ago. When you have a federal reserve system that can print unlimited money - it becomes easy for corporations to be bought out, and thus, infiltrate everything. Perhaps the “Great Depression” was the chaos and the “order out of chaos” was the USA getting rid of the gold standard. Everything is orchestrated.

Last edited:
The scripture says lawlessness will abound, and to indeed “come out of her.” Therefore no one will succeed in rescuing her, and fixing her. Including Trump. I will always prefer a republican over a democrat in office. I will vote trump over any democrat. But I know that even though we may have a few years of improvement - the overall trajectory is going towards lawlessness. That’s because there’s been too much infiltration the past two decades. The schooling. The college. The social media. The illegal immigration. Shows/movies with satanic elements. The youth are going towards being woke and not being reborn. They are sleeping with, and marrying un-equally yoked partners.

She will eventually be judged. Coming out of her will help your household avoid the plagues she will face.

The United States is simply not the same nation as it was in the beginning. Over the generations it has become more corrupt and lawless. The titanic already hit the iceberg. The point of no return occurred at least a few decades ago. When you have a federal reserve system that can print unlimited money - it becomes easy for corporations to be bought out, and thus, infiltrate everything. Perhaps the “Great Depression” was the chaos and the “order out of chaos” was the USA getting rid of the gold standard. Everything is orchestrated.
Since that day in the Garden, everything has been going in one direction; degeneration. There have been times when God has intervened and slowed that downward slide, like the Flood, Sodam and Gomorrah, and the presence of the Messiah, but it's only been temporary. He has told us how bad it's going to become; like it was in the days of Noah (Matt. 24:37) and in the days of Lot (Luke 17:28); people will be carrying on with their lives but not giving a hoot about what's coming. We are to be like the watchmen whose duty was to shout the warning to the people. Whether the people take heed of the warning or not, is their responsibility and they will answer for it. Don't despair, keep shouting the warning! Shalom

We were created in the image of our Creator.
I believe that part of being in His image is that we intrinsically have a pull towards creating and repairing in the manner of the particular kingdom that we are part of. There are two of them.
Coming out of her, to me, means to not be part of her, but still push back against the lawlessness that surrounds us.
Supporting anything and anyone that would be a speed bump in the way of the dark kingdom’s lawless agenda is just who I was created to be.

If they planned the division and start the chaos; they would certainly be ready to implement whatever their intended solution is. Example - look how fast the covid vaccine was rolled out.
You are implying their control is like godlike which isn't true.

And covid wasn't that much chaos. It was managed. Chaos can't be managed.

Chaos is more like situation at end of USSR where they can't control happenings.

And you need to understand difference between feeling of chaos (which elites desire) and real chaos.

1721047163468.png

You are implying their control is like godlike which isn't true.
Not at all.

Just that there MINDSET is right out of the Two Big Lies in Genesis chapter 3. "You can be like God," and "you will not die." There IS a 'controlling intelligence' that is in fact, "Adversarial."

...DUH...

"According to Crabtree, the potential lack of drones and the “DEI” protocols at the Secret Service contributed to the failure, but the biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first." (There are multiple sources for this, including the next one.)

"BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator. They prevented him from stopping the assassin before he took shots at President Trump."

Back