• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

An acronym we will hear more of:

LIHOP.

Let It Happen On Purpose.

WHY the Hell ELSE would a rootop in easy rifle-shot range be left totally unprotected?
It wasn’t, the counter-sniper took him out immediately after.

Key word: after.

He should never have been able to get to the ROOF, much less shoulder the rifle.
Right, proof that it was set up.

Should have had creepy hippy sniffing dogs out.
Have you seen the proof of physiognomy that was the shooter yet? Eek

I am not sure it pertains to Trump. I apologize if you feel that I am attacking someone's sensibility by mentioning this. This is meant to be for caution. "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.". (Revelation 13:3).

I hope things are not as dire as some people want us to believe.
When I made my last post, I was actually going to first respond to Sarah's comment here:
However, there is a very good chance of at least some Christians elevating him to worship status. It frustrated me in the last election (or the one before?), where American Christians were getting nutty over him. All these bible verses and predictions, 'the last trump shall sound' and oh that's this trump! He's our saviour! And yes, I actually heard Christians calling him their saviour. It was very concerning.
saying "and on the other side, there will be people pointing out that the beast will have a deadly wound that was healed, and equating Trump to this, which would be equally ridiculous". I actually typed it out, then deleted it from my comment as I decided that was going a bit too far given it's obvious he has not suffered a deadly wound, surely nobody would actually make that connection... And the very next post was somebody referring to that exact verse. :rolleyes:

No, Trump has not had "one of his heads as if it were wounded to death", any more than he is "the last trump". Both are equally ridiculous.

Allowed to take place you say

https://t.me/disclosetv/14082
That link does not go to the video you are referring to. It's broken also, but if you copy-paste it into the url bar it just goes to a link to this Disclose.TV video:
Which is just another of the many thousands of videos of people talking about it. It does not have the footage you describe here:
I don't have access to the video on any other location. It is from a telegram news link channel. If you have telegram you are good, if not then you eill have to get it to watch the 42 seconds of secret service counter sniper watching the guy get in position and prep for the shot. After the creepy looking proof of phydiognomy View attachment 7954
took his shot, the counter sniper took his.

If there are ideas about why they would hesitate, I am listening.

Oh, the video...get telegram or take my word or assume I am full of it or what have you. Or wait 20 min and it will be everywhere else
Please check your source and give us the correct link, then check the link works. I think you're having copy-paste issues again.

That link does not go to the video you are referring to. It's broken also, but if you copy-paste it into the url bar it just goes to a link to this Disclose.TV video:
Which is just another of the many thousands of videos of people talking about it. It does not have the footage you describe here:

Please check your source and give us the correct link, then check the link works. I think you're having copy-paste issues again.
Zerohedge has article claiming explosive devices in shooter car:

I'm seeing suggestions the secret service & police may have seen him but may not have taken him out before he shot due to confusion around whether he was working for another agency. This is a possibility, and would allow a "gross incompetence" explanation rather than malice. And would be how he got so far - he looked official. Like how if you put on a fluoro jacket and carry a clipboard you can go anywhere. You always see people on roofs with rifles around an official event like this, and 99.99% of the time they're official security, who wants to be the secret service agent who shot a local policeman who just failed to follow protocol and showed up in an unexpected position?

Which reminds me of how the Australian satire show "the chasers war on everything" were able to get a motorcade carrying a man dressed up as Osama bin Laden right into the heart of the APEC summit in Sydney in 2007. The TV show had deliberately made it very obvious that their motorcade was a spoof - their security passes even said "joke" on them - but they were waved straight through. In the aftermath the TV presenters were publicly vilified for endangering APEC - but it was really a grossly embarrassing security failure. If they had been real terrorists it would have been a very different story. It's obvious that this wasn't a case of collusion, it was simply a security failure.

My point is that complacency and gross incompetence does occur. So we can't jump to the conclusion of malice - but Trump should still assume both are possibilities and act accordingly.

My point is that complacency and gross incompetence does occur. So we can't jump to the conclusion of malice - but Trump should still assume both are possibilities and act accordingly.

When I first started doing radio, over 20 years ago, and encountered the 'conspiracy theorist' Kool-Aid, the standard rejoinder was the observation to, "never ascribe to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence." Or even idiocy.

But we went way, WAY beyond that years ago.

When 'non compos mentis' infests the Oval Orifice, and brainless harpies push 'the View' down dumbed-down throats:

it's time to realize that idiocy is just an excuse. As well as the public face of a Satanic Evil that worships death.

Lenin was right: the Useful Idiots are just cannon fodder.

Last edited:
I'm seeing suggestions the secret service & police may have seen him but may not have taken him out before he shot due to confusion around whether he was working for another agency. This is a possibility, and would allow a "gross incompetence" explanation rather than malice. And would be how he got so far - he looked official. Like how if you put on a fluoro jacket and carry a clipboard you can go anywhere. You always see people on roofs with rifles around an official event like this, and 99.99% of the time they're official security, who wants to be the secret service agent who shot a local policeman who just failed to follow protocol and showed up in an unexpected position?

Which reminds me of how the Australian satire show "the chasers war on everything" were able to get a motorcade carrying a man dressed up as Osama bin Laden right into the heart of the APEC summit in Sydney in 2007. The TV show had deliberately made it very obvious that their motorcade was a spoof - their security passes even said "joke" on them - but they were waved straight through. In the aftermath the TV presenters were publicly vilified for endangering APEC - but it was really a grossly embarrassing security failure. If they had been real terrorists it would have been a very different story. It's obvious that this wasn't a case of collusion, it was simply a security failure.

I can understand how it might look that way, however I don’t think that is what we are looking at here. A security detail like that has someone (command) coordinating all positions. So a person with a weapon, in the wrong place, would immediately be taken as a threat and even if the threat was not eliminated on the spot, the agents around the protectee would converge and move the protectee to a secure space until the threat was mitigated. I believe the likelihood of malicious intent is well above 50%. Could it be pure, abject incompetence? Yes. Is that more likely the case? I don’t think so.

I don't find the debate of incompetence vs corruption to be useful. Whether we are dealing with idiots or insiders, we are powerless to fix it. The institution of the Presidency has been neutralized with the conspiracy to cover up Biden's cognitive/memory issues.

It also must have been permitted to happen in some form. There's no other way to explain not having both sides of such a nearby roof being actively observed by security, and ignoring warnings from multiple people who saw the shooter beforehand. Trump will publicly say all the right things thanking the secret service for doing a great job, but I expect behind the scenes he'll be immediately engaging his own private security (whether paid or voluntary) to provide a second opinion on arrangements and an extra layer of security at all future events, and to watch the secret service for direct threats from them. While also telling the secret service the identities of everyone in the private security detail so they can watch them in return, in case he hired a bad actor himself. Clearly he can trust nobody.

This. What you said. I was watching video earlier that showed the Secret Service overwatch aiming two rifles at the shooter and doing nothing until the shooter had fired five to eight shots.

Trump needs to surround himself with Marines.

Back