• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

Seems best approach is to imagine absolute worst possible situation and start with that.
Interesting you would say that. I try to imagine the worst possible situation with regard to e.g. American politics, but they never to cease amazing me with their ability to exceed my worst expectations. Same with people arguing against the Bible; beyond my wildest worst expectations. I wonder how God views humanity's ability to sin(?) Obviously very serious since the solution was the substitutionary death of the Son!

Interesting you would say that. I try to imagine the worst possible situation with regard to e.g. American politics, but they never to cease amazing me with their ability to exceed my worst expectations.
Because you aren't evil person. That's way you are suprised. They are more evil that you can imagine.

Back