• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Turning "Splendor and Beauty" into "Squalor and Ugly"

😁.

Okay. Thank you for explaining that to me, I'm sorry I must have been misinformed
It’s not that big of a deal. It’s a pretty common misconception that we run into a lot. Israelites who live in the land and have an inheritance in that land are not allowed to mix wool and flax, usually interpreted as linen, in the same garment. Their pants could be wool and their shirt linen but no one garment could be both. Although they could be a mixture of any other fibers. It simply doesn’t apply outside of the Land though and I contend only to those who have an inheritance in the Land.

But the whore, the concubine, and the wife ALL do the same thing but are distinct from each other yet we are admonished NOT to divide assunder. This can not mean they are in agreement in their spirit.

"Shall not divide assunder" is about not aborting the baby before or after birth. The practice of the world is to terminate the lives of children in order to gain favor of the gods (choose any name).

The real issue remains.

The mis-taught idea that there is a "Torah Dress Code," is at least superficially similar to the Big Lie that the "LAW is done away with." It wasn't about merely "Law", but it WAS for our blessing and edification.

And the garments "for splendor and for beauty," were to be worn by the Cohen Gadol ("High Priest," then Aaron) and his assistants, as they did His work in a "set apart ['holy'] place" for Him. That mishkan, or Tabernacle in the Wilderness, later the temple, was destroyed. The cohenim, likewise, don't even know who they are anymore for the most part, and don't have a place to get dressed up for anyway.

So what has happened?

"Nature abhors a vacuum." But the Adversary evidently loves one.

It's been filled by Fake Priests (and their Fake Equivalents, from Fauci to the WEF) who now just as surely serve "another master" and are dedicated to replacing things He made to be for "splendor and for beauty," with the genuinely Evil, for Squalor and for Ugly[ness]. We can see the bitter fruit.

Hopefully...

You could have just been kind enough to tell her yourself ;)
Yup! I'm not going to be upset if I misunderstood or was misinformed about a sect of christianity other than my own :) It's completely normal to have to explain simple things like that to people not wholly familiar with a sect.

Yup! I'm not going to be upset if I misunderstood or was misinformed about a sect of christianity other than my own :) It's completely normal to have to explain simple things like that to people not wholly familiar with a sect.
That's the point of threads like this, and what the Hebrew word "midrash," really means:

Iron sharpens iron.

It's been filled by Fake Priests (and their Fake Equivalents, from Fauci to the WEF) who now just as surely serve "another master" and are dedicated to replacing things He made to be for "splendor and for beauty," with the genuinely Evil, for Squalor and for Ugly[ness]. We can see the bitter fruit.

Hopefully...
It's certainly an interesting point you are making. I know those men's works are of the devil but I wouldn't necessarily pin them as false priests. I guess in a sense. Satan loves to take the things of God and mimic and mock them and he knowns the scriptures so... It definitely is something to think about but off the top of my head I think it's an interesting and well though out supposition.

It's certainly an interesting point you are making. I know those men's works are of the devil but I wouldn't necessarily pin them as false priests. I guess in a sense. Satan loves to take the things of God and mimic and mock them and he knowns the scriptures so... It definitely is something to think about but off the top of my head I think it's an interesting and well though out supposition.
It is fleshed-out far more completely in the podcast recording. And it's at the heart of what I suggest the "come out of her, My people," message is about. It also relates completely to the message of the 'two whoring wives,' and the fact that both houses are STILL in exile, 'for cause.'

It is fleshed-out far more completely in the podcast recording. And it's at the heart of what I suggest the "come out of her, My people," message is about. It also relates completely to the message of the 'two whoring wives,' and the fact that both houses are STILL in exile, 'for cause.'
Any cliff notes available? I’m not really able to listen to podcasts, but I am very interested in this topic.

Been waiting for someone to say it!
My comment was in reference to this, not to your question.
Still don’t know what she and Megan were referring to…🤷‍♀️ Do you?
I've met men who wore tassels and stated it was a Torah dress code of sorts. I imagine her confusion stemmed from something of the sort.

Apparently, some of the Torah followers can be a bit stylish 🧙‍♂️ for whatever the reason may be.

Back