• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Turning "Splendor and Beauty" into "Squalor and Ugly"

Even those aren’t a command for most of us. They’re only a requirement in the land for those with an inheritance in it. One more reason why I’m not in any rush to claim to be an Israelite.
Why do you suppose that's only a requirement in the land, especially since the mitzvah was given before we entered the Promised Land?

Yeah, but not uncommon. It's an interesting perspective you put forward, though. It even got me looking at whether there were open or closed sections of the text prior between the two. I'll think on it, Zec, but my inclination is different than yours in this.

I believe in wearing the tzitzit, I don’t argue nor judge.

That's code word for the dresses the FLDS
That's code word for the dresses the FLDS wear.
I was going to post a couple of pics of ladies in modest but just dead sexy look to them prairie dress examples but when I went to look for them...this happened Screenshot_20240316-112750_Brave.jpg

Sinister? Right wing? Ha! I love it!
Need me a sinister right wing girl in a prairie dress.
Not even gonna bother with my original point. I am sidetracked and too amused by the false framing of this modern world.
Sinister...lol

Back