• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue?

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue? Do you seek a Truly Biblical Place of Worship?

• Total voters

AbrahamSolomon

Real Person
Male
Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue?
( TZADIK SHAMMASHIM SHAMA ) A Righteous Man from Heaven. (צדיק שמשמים שמא)
I am thinking about starting an Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue so that like Moses we draw a line for those who Believe and Follow G-ds Laws.
It will be very Strictly Biblically based with No Pagan Roots and that will Teach G-ds 614 Mitzvot's.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-15 141607.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-15 141607.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Why do you distinguish between orthodox and ultra orthodox?

It's like the difference between dead and really dead. Which is not much.

Why do you distinguish between orthodox and ultra orthodox?

It's like the difference between dead and really dead. Which is not much.

Why Ultra Orthodox? It is a Strict form of Judaism and I believe we need that in Messianic Judaism.
There are New Forms of Orthodox Judaism called Modern Orthodox Judaism that is far from Orthodox and
Messianic Judaism should not be just roleplaying as a Jew and should be opening your eyes that you are in fact a Jew by Adoption from Yahshua.

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism vs Ultra Orthodox Judaism? I believe that there is no such thing as Christianity as there was no Christ as well as no Jesus that ever walk the face of this earth, but there was a Yeshua HaMashiach and He was and is a Jew and if you Believe in Him and Follow His Laws you are Right before The L-rd your G-d!

I feel that we must express that G-d is a Extremely Serious and has Grace on thoses who put forth effort in keeping His Laws and Repents, but if you knowingly break His Laws and do not Repent He will Not Know you. We who Hear G-ds Laws and Rejoice in them I call you to join me in creating a place where we can Rejoice together. I also think we should not have Roman/Geek works like Pastor and Keep it Kosher!

We must Keep All G-ds 614 Mitzvot's.

The Difference between being Saved and Almost being Saved is in Obeying G-d or not.

Attachments

• unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-charcoal-black-triblend-front-637bee6123fea.jpg
    unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-charcoal-black-triblend-front-637bee6123fea.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 6
Personally, I don’t think you’re going far enough with it. I might be on board if it was, super ultra

Asforme&myhouse Easy is a track to the abyss, but hard is The Path to Heaven.​

The Great Lair will Teach that The Laws are no more and lead his sleep into his abyss, but they who Rejoy in G-d Laws they will be in His Kingdom Forever!

I believe that there is no such thing as Christianity as there was no Christ as well as no Jesus that ever walk the face of this earth, but there was a Yeshua HaMashiach and He was and is a Jew and if you Believe in Him and Follow His Laws you are Right before The L-rd your G-d!
Christ is the Greek translation of Mashiyach. Check Daniel 9:25 - mashiyach in the Hebrew, christos in the LXX.

Jesus is a variant spelling of Yeshua in the Latin alphabet (Yeshua -> Iesous -> Jesus). It is pronounced several different ways, some more technically accurate than others (e.g. English vs Spanish pronunciation of the J), but it's still the same word.

You're talking nonsense. You may as well say "a cabello does not exist, but a horse does".

It is entirely reasonable to discuss which is the most correct way to refer to Yeshua / Jesus. Every follower of him has a strong opinion on this. Most Messianic believers obviously prefer the name Yeshua (though some use Yahushua or other variants), while most English Christians use the name Jesus, and every other language has their own spelling & pronunciation. It's entirely reasonable to say "I believe the name should be pronounced this way for such-and-such a reason".

But to say simultaneously that he didn't exist, but did exist if you say it in a different language, is just daft.

Last edited:
Christ is the Greek translation of Mashiyach. Check Daniel 9:25 - mashiyach in the Hebrew, christos in the LXX.

Jesus is a variant spelling of Yeshua in the Latin alphabet (Yeshua -> Iesous -> Jesus). It is pronounced several different ways, some more technically accurate than others (e.g. English vs Spanish pronunciation of the J), but it's still the same word.

You're talking nonsense. You may as well say "a cabello does not exist, but a horse does".

It is entirely reasonable to discuss which is the most correct way to refer to Yeshua / Jesus. Every follower of him has a strong opinion on this. Most Messianic believers obviously prefer the name Yeshua (though some use Yahushua or other variants), while most English Christians use the name Jesus, and every other language has their own spelling & pronunciation. It's entirely reasonable to say "I believe the name should be pronounced this way for such-and-such a reason".

But to say simultaneously that he didn't exist, but did exist if you say it in a different language, is just daft.
What I dislike about English translations is they translate iesous differently. Iseous is translated to Joshua not Jesus. The better English rendering of iseous is Joshua. English translators added their bias. Yeshua is Aramaic. Joshua would be English. Yahoshua hebrew.

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism?
Wasn’t that the Whited Sepulchreites?

I am of the belief that we are grafted into the company of His Israelites, not into the religion of Judaism.

Jesus is a manufactured word and I believe if there is Power in a Name its not Jesus its His True Name Yeshua/Yahushua/Joshua HE WHO SAVES or G-D WHO SAVES. It Matters what we Call Him and I Believe its The Core of Messianic Judaism!

Why call yourself a Messianic Jew if you Believe like The Roman/Pagan Christians? If you truly feel you have no Laws why not just be that?

Messianic Judaism is a Restoring of G-ds Faith and pushing away of Lawlessness not just people dressing up as Jews and Wearing Old Clothing!

We must have a Fire Burning in our Souls to Obey G-d that no one or thing can put out!

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism?
Wasn’t that the Whited Sepulchreites?

I am of the belief that we are grafted into the company of His Israelites, not into the religion of Judaism.
You are a Jew because Your Savior is a Jew as well as Your Faiths Roots.

I prefer the few commands to observe the Sabbath not over 1600.

Deuteronomy 4:2
None of The Laws are to Hard to Keep and All are Worthy for us to Keep Them.
If you think they are hard it is because we don't practice it as we should, but as a Group we can make that much easier.

There is a Bell and it is Ringing Calling People to Open their Eyes and Come out of The Ways of Lawlessness.

None of The Laws are to Hard to Keep and All are Worthy for us to Keep Them.
If you think they are hard it is because we don't practice it as we should, but as a Group we can make that much easier.

There is a Bell and it is Ringing Calling People to Open their Eyes and Come out of The Ways of Lawlessness.
I agree. I keep everything the scripture says, just not man's added traditions.

What is your definition of a Jew?
There are 3.

#1. From The tribe of Judah
b. Adopted people from The Hebrews we now call Jews as a Group.
#2. Adopted Believers of Yeshua/Yahushua/Joshua
#3. The Original Faith before the creation of The Roman Church.

But they must Obey G-ds Laws are they are not Jews.

I will explain later. I have to do some errands.

Have you seen what the 614 Laws from The Torah are?
Yes and I agree with them. Most people have a bad connotation of a Orthodox Jew because they hold the Talmud in the same light as scripture. I think that's what your running in to. I agree with everything within the scripture.

Jesus is a manufactured word

Uh, no it is not. Jesus is the vernacular (in many Romance languages) pronunciation and spelling of the Greek Iesous or Latin Iesus. Both the Latin and Greek were contemporary to the dawn of the First Century and this was how most Christians of the time would have spoken and spelled His name. Most Christians of the time being Greek or Roman.

No doubt, in whatever letters He may have written if they were penned in Greek or Latin then He would have called Himself Jesus although the spelling was more likely Iesovs or Iesvs.

Back