• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue?

Ultra Orthodox Messianic Judaism Synagogue? Do you seek a Truly Biblical Place of Worship?

• Total voters
So anyone from the ten northern tribes that accepts Yeshua as their savior gets transferred to the tribe of Judah also?

Yes and I agree with them. Most people have a bad connotation of a Orthodox Jew because they hold the Talmud in the same light as scripture. I think that's what your running in to. I agree with everything within the scripture.
I look at The Talmud as Books of History and
I respect their input, but as you said is not Scripture.

I Truly Believe we must Clean His House and make it Clean.

Uh, no it is not. Jesus is the vernacular (in many Romance languages) pronunciation and spelling of the Greek Iesous or Latin Iesus. Both the Latin and Greek were contemporary to the dawn of the First Century and this was how most Christians of the time would have spoken and spelled His name. Most Christians of the time being Greek or Roman.

No doubt, in whatever letters He may have written if they were penned in Greek or Latin then He would have called Himself Jesus although the spelling was more likely Iesovs or Iesvs.
Exactly.

Also, Iesous is the name used for Joshua in the LXX. It was not invented / manufactured for the Messiah, it was a Greek name commonly in use long before he was born, as the Greek pronunciation of the ancient name Yeshua.

And yet, people cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

I wonder about that, how many here has dealt with demons? See later in message.

We Know His Real Name and I Believe we should call Him by that Name as it has Power.
The Bible was first written in Hebrew and then into Greek/latin.

Why do I sound so Red Hot about this? Well I want His People to Return to our Roots.
The Roman Church Pulled us away from our Roots and we must Return.

One of the best pieces of evidence that exists to prove that the New Testament may have originally been written in Hebrew, is “The Gospel of Matthew”. This Gospel account which is regarded as the earliest out of the 4 Gospels contained in our Bibles, come from Matthew who was surnamed Levi and who was a Tax Collector previously. He was a Hebrew speaking man just like all of the other Disciples of Christ. There are quite a few historical witnesses who have spoken how Matthew wrote his account of the Gospel in Hebrew.

THE NEW TESTAMENT
WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN HEBREW
and NOT Greek or Aramaic

“The New Covenant’s original language was neither
Greek nor Aramaic, as popular wisdom goes,
but rather in Hebrew, the same Hebrew language
that the Tanakh, the “Old Testament”, was written in.”
-Hebrew New Testament
by, Dr. D. Briggs, Ph.D., Walden University
…….

“The New Testament WAS originally written in Hebrew.
As the following scholars agree – Bivan, Blizzard,
Grant, Loisy, Schonefield, Trimm, Minge, Segal, Dam,
etc. They all raise the flag regarding the New Testament
as being originally written in Hebrew and NOT Greek or
Aramaic.”
-Hebrew New Testament

…….

“Not only is it logical that it should be Hebrew,
since Yahushua and his disciples were from a
Hebrew speaking country, but there are many internal
and external proofs that reinforce this logic.”
-Hebrew New Testament
…….

“Furthermore, Yahushua was living in Judea,
surrounded by Jewish disciples, who had as their
sacred text a Tanakh, written almost entirely in
Hebrew,”
-Hebrew New Testament
by, Dr. D. Briggs, Ph.D., Walden University,

What if The New Testament was in Hebrew as they claim as well as a Whole New Testament in Hebrew?
It would Radically Change your view of The Bible and make much easier to understand as well.

For your personal use: https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/hebrewnt/index.html
as well as this:

Are there Hebrew copies of the New Testament?

Al Garza has put together some of the most neglected Hebrew New Testament texts in the world. Rarely seen or studied. Evidence shows that some of these manuscripts are not a translation from Greek or Latin. These Hebrew New Testament pages and books point back to an earlier Hebrew source.
https://www.amazon.com/New-Testament-Hebrew-Evidence-Issues/dp/1716048923

The New Testament In Hebrew: Evidence And Issues - Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/New-Testament-Hebrew-Evidence-Issues/dp/1716048923
Okay, I believe I have dealt with Demons and I believe they are 100% Real.
I meet my sons mother awhile back and she was really just going to be a helper to Teach G-ds Holy Word and for me to find more wives.
But we started to care for each other and got married, she got pregnant and her mental health went from postpartum to schizophrenia defective medically speaking. But what I had seen and dealt with was nothing more then evil, I found myself fighting satan/demons by The Power of G-d and it was extremely hard that by the end of this I was unable to fast due to becoming sick. She would out of nowhere something would take her over like a demon and talking as a demon and start cursing G-d and Everything Holy and I casted it/them out with Fasting and Prayers and it was like nothing I've ever dealt with and at times it/them would take her over for a whole week and speak of her in a 3rd person. I tried so extremely hard to pull her back from her sickness and cast out the demons, but if you cast out demons they can go and bring back friends so I would advise have a Group of Strong Believers to try this and not alone.

Exactly.

Also, Iesous is the name used for Joshua in the LXX. It was not invented / manufactured for the Messiah, it was a Greek name commonly in use long before he was born, as the Greek pronunciation of the ancient name Yeshua.
Then why not just Joshua? Why was it needed to be translated so many times and yet The Book of Joshua is just that?
Most likely they felt the need to make it seem His Name was unlike any other name, but it is a very common name that many Jews use.
Messiah is because people could not pronounce Meleḵ ha-Mašīaḥ so its not a translation but a pronunciation issue.

So anyone from the ten northern tribes that accepts Yeshua as their savior gets transferred to the tribe of Judah also?

They just like us become The New Vine and that is from The Line of Judah, they are still their own Tribe but saved by a Jewish King.
But unlike them if you are not Jewish by Tribe you are just adopted as a Jew. (Also, as far as I know no one knows who the 10 tribes are.)

The Best way for me to explain this would be to say that you have a house with two doors and when both walk in only one line comes out, expect The Israelite Tribes (who Follow G-ds Laws, there is no Jews who don't Obey G-ds Laws as they are cut from The Vine.) have Special Promises.
What is God's promise to His chosen people?

Differences between Jews & Gentiles, and Jews & Christians

That is also why He gave them an everlasting covenant. According to Genesis 15, this “forever promise” means that God will multiply the people, give them a particular piece of land forever and He will be God to them.

Now I have 5 Jewish Roots from both side of my Mother and Father, but in G-ds Eyes we are All His if you Believe in His Son (and Obey His Laws).

Thanks for everyone who is replying even if we disagree.

You haven’t shown from Scripture that we are anything other than Israelites.
Torah was given to the Israelites, total. It came to us through the Jews, but that doesn’t make our roots to be the religion of Judaism.
We share a heritage with them, but we all go back to Abraham.

You haven’t shown from Scripture that we are anything other than Israelites.
Torah was given to the Israelites, total. It came to us through the Jews, but that doesn’t make our roots to be the religion of Judaism.
We share a heritage with them, but we all go back to Abraham.

We know that there is both The Tribes of Judah and Levi and both are called Jews.
We Also know that Yahshua was called The King of The Jews and as far as everyone and place I've looked into
the other 10 tribes are unknown and The Bible talks about Jews/Gentiles it is very possible that the 10 Tribes had been removed due to walking away from G-d and being Lawless

John 4:22
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Now could you call it The Hebrew Faith? Maybe Abrahamic Faith or Israeli Faith?
I Guess they are all somewhat true, but The Bible called two out of The 12 Jews so the only proof is that they are Jews.

But there is much more that must be dug into when it comes to what we call The New Testament.

Taking off to pick up my mother in law.

What other Faith would we call it? I've heard people use The Term "The Followers of The Way"

Check out www.natsab.com
Tons of great info on Christianity vs Judaism and who the other tribes are.

How about being an Ultra Ultra Orthodox Messianic believer? I mean you have to read, write, speak, pray, admonish etc in HEBREW! Wouldnt THAT satisfy the rules? For those of us not necessarily scholars, dang thats a lot of hoops to jump through to be accepted by the Father. At what point do you stop with the madness of being holier? My children call me pet names and i know them and that name they choose does not diminish my status as their dad. I dare say the Father is not threatened by our clumsy "baby talk" as we dont know all the technical letter sequencing. Abba is a nice sound.

Asforme&myhouse Easy is a track to the abyss, but hard is The Path to Heaven.​

The Great Lair will Teach that The Laws are no more and lead his sleep into his abyss, but they who Rejoy in G-d Laws they will be in His Kingdom Forever!
God is more than capable of speaking multiple languages. He’ll know what you mean even if you don’t say it in Hebrew. He’ll even know what you mean when you try to say it in unintelligible guttural utterances masquerading as Hebrew.

Check out www.natsab.com
Tons of great info on Christianity vs Judaism and who the other tribes are.
I will check it later, but everything I have seen about The 10 Tribe are just what people think.

How about being an Ultra Ultra Orthodox Messianic believer? I mean you have to read, write, speak, pray, admonish etc in HEBREW! Wouldnt THAT satisfy the rules? For those of us not necessarily scholars, dang thats a lot of hoops to jump through to be accepted by the Father. At what point do you stop with the madness of being holier? My children call me pet names and i know them and that name they choose does not diminish my status as their dad. I dare say the Father is not threatened by our clumsy "baby talk" as we dont know all the technical letter sequencing. Abba is a nice sound.
We start off as Babies but learn to eat as adults.

God is more than capable of speaking multiple languages. He’ll know what you mean even if you don’t say it in Hebrew. He’ll even know what you mean when you try to say it in unintelligible guttural utterances masquerading as Hebrew.
You have a right to believe whatever you want, but tells us to Worship Him as he tells us and otherwise its in vain.

Then why not just Joshua? Why was it needed to be translated so many times and yet The Book of Joshua is just that?
Most likely they felt the need to make it seem His Name was unlike any other name, but it is a very common name that many Jews use.
Messiah is because people could not pronounce Meleḵ ha-Mašīaḥ so its not a translation but a pronunciation issue.
Why are you comfortable with the name "Joshua"?

Joshua is also NOT the name of either the military leader of Israel or the Messiah. Their names were "יְהוֹשׁוּעַ". Joshua is a very poor transliteration into English - and Jesus is also a very poor transliteration into English. Neither sounds like the original Hebrew pronunciation.

I personally don't think that matters, an omniscient God knows what we mean when we speak in any language. But if you're going to be pedantic about it, you seem to be being very inconsistent - you seem to only object to the name Jesus, while being completely happy with every other bad transliteration.

What is it specifically about the name Jesus that you find repulsive?

Or is it not the name, but the person whom you have a problem with?

Back