• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is Hell?

Agree or Disagree, Post Why.

• Total voters
You are ignoring most of His judgments, starting with the very first one, Adam and Eve. Most people consider the first occurrence as an indicator.

Cain’s offering wasn’t accepted, judgement.
Cain was cursed for spilling his brothers life, judgement.

The first three offenses were dealt with right away.

C’mon, man!
Death is punishment for murder. Mercy was given.

Death is punishment for murder. Mercy was given.
We cannot prove whether or not that law was in place at the time.

You are ignoring my point that the first three judgements came apparently immediately.

We cannot prove whether or not that law was in place at the time.

You are ignoring my point that the first three judgements came apparently immediately.
God doesn't change, therefore His ethics don't change.

So what if judgement has came apparently. It was spanking. Wages of sin is death, therefore since nobody has died, mercy has given.

Either punishment is weaker or delayed. No matter what is done, both prove my point. Lord avoids anhinilation and final solution. Better to spank, so that people can still return to Him. And since He prefers spanking instead of anhinilation He will do same in life after death. That is point.

God doesn't change, therefore His ethics don't change.

So what if judgement has came apparently. It was spanking. Wages of sin is death, therefore since nobody has died, mercy has given.

Either punishment is weaker or delayed. No matter what is done, both prove my point. Lord avoids anhinilation and final solution. Better to spank, so that people can still return to Him. And since He prefers spanking instead of anhinilation He will do same in life after death. That is point.
I am going to stop arguing with you about this.
He that hath an ear, let him hear.
Be persuaded as you will.

I am going to stop arguing with you about this.
He that hath an ear, let him hear.
Be persuaded as you will.
I was gonna say, you're on this thread and the false prophets thread is the one you were worried about regretting? LOL Braver man than I!

Back