• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What kind of music do you like?

I find some of their music has an almost dirge like quality to it; fitting considering their history.

Last edited:

Here is one I enjoy. And a nice job too.

The best contemporary Christian piece I like is this one I discovered a couple years ago watching repeats of "Touched by An Angel"

I think the Hillsong church is a little weird* but they did this one song that I sing a lot when I'm hiking. The beat is great for a fast walk!

This always feels like a Christian song when I hear it even though it isn't:

It's this part where I think the band unknowingly came close to making a Christian song:

Walk on the ocean
Step on the stones
Flesh becomes water
Wood becomes bone

This always feels like a Christian song when I hear it even though it isn't:

It's this part where I think the band unknowingly came close to making a Christian song:

Walk on the ocean
Step on the stones
Flesh becomes water
Wood becomes bone
Oh man, under the Viaduct at the OK Hotel, 25-30 years ago. (Seattle)
Did I mention green Doc Martins?

@steve green Doc Martins? Really? o_O I guess I had to see the entire outfit. ;)

GreenDocMartens.jpg

Green Doc Martens!

And from a similar era . . .

19841117AndyLisaKeith.jpg

1984 with ex-wife Lisa/Kasha. What you can't see is the red sock and the green sock . . . nothing much has changed in that regard . . .

@steve green Doc Martins? Really? o_O I guess I had to see the entire outfit. ;)
Grunge exactly matched my work clothes. Plaid flannel shirt and abused jeans. All I needed to add was the Docs. I chose green and my coworker had yellow.

Back