• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

where to look

College/university campuses seem like a decent option. Maybe in the student activity center.
Maybe in a park, or a shopping malls.
In a bar or club, it seems like one might find women who are overly fond of alcohol or partake of hookup style dating.

Mark Biernat has a lot of advice about this topic at his blog "Girls".
Girls for love
You can get an idea of his life philosophy on this post.
What is it like being married? from a married man – Find true love

(Note to anyone reading this post....)
He is a Catholic, and does not support or encourage the idea of the hookup culture.
He has many pages about where to meet and attract attractive women from around the world, having traveled to many/all of those places, and he has pictures of women on those pages. They are generally not covered up to the extent you might expect a Mennonite woman to be... i.e.; the occasional bikini type outfit. If that is not good for you; maybe best not to click.

Last edited:
cordbuff, you mentioned in another thread that you'd had a stroke — a severe one — and I should've been mindful and not suggested vigorous activities if they're beyond what you're up for right now. I'm sorry.

Meetup.com is pretty good. I use that for my motorcycle groups. You want knitting, they have that. Head-standing Yoga? They have that. Knitting while doing head-standing yoga on a motorcycle? Yup, they got that too.

mystic it was massive but only affected my vision so im not safe to drive all other affects were small grip strength coordination etc

Living in the midwest, it is hard to find places to meet couples or families that live close to me. Those few that I have found in the area are looking for a bi-sexual sister wife......I guess maybe I am just living in the wrong part of the country....lol

Living in the midwest, it is hard to find places to meet couples or families that live close to me. Those few that I have found in the area are looking for a bi-sexual sister wife......I guess maybe I am just living in the wrong part of the country....lol
I think pretty much everywhere in this country is the wrong part for plural lol. If there were some type of plural marriage mecca, we would all move there!

Can't blame a guy for tryin.... :p

Work, school, internship for clinicals...... it all keeps me pretty busy here close to "family". This is my support system, and even though they are not so supportive of my choices in my personal life, they are very supportive of my educational and work choices and helping me out until I am out of school.
Know that you are where God wants you to be right now. You do not have to move to another state just to find a forever family. In His time, God will shine His light on you and your future family when you ALL least expect it. Trust that He knows your heart, and He is preparing them for you while you are finishing school and preparing for a new career. Pray for His guidance in all of your life choices: school, work, current family struggles, where to live... and you will be blessed beyond anything you can imagine. You being led to this Forum is just one of the stepping stones in His journey for you. Stay on His path...

We’re in Tulsa area. Not sure how close you are but there’s several within a couple of hours of us that we like to get together with occasionally. So far its just been ours and another family at a time, but I’m hoping shortly to get several of them together for dinner or something.

Back