• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

where to look

i'm thinkin' its not so much where to look,
as how to find out if others are even open to the concept of biblically plural family arrangements

Know that you are where God wants you to be right now. You do not have to move to another state just to find a forever family. In His time, God will shine His light on you and your future family when you ALL least expect it. Trust that He knows your heart, and He is preparing them for you while you are finishing school and preparing for a new career. Pray for His guidance in all of your life choices: school, work, current family struggles, where to live... and you will be blessed beyond anything you can imagine. You being led to this Forum is just one of the stepping stones in His journey for you. Stay on His path...
Thanks WS! I know that in my heart I will find it someday. That is why right now, I am good with just making friends with people. It can be those friends I make that can help guide me to my family with God's help. I have been away from the church for a long time and am missing it terribly. I think that is part of my loneliness too, I am not attending Mass like I should. Just work doesn't allow me to go in person as much as I would like to, so I rely on webcasts or podcasts for mass. I know not the same thing but, I at least get some comfort in that.

Thanks WS! I know that in my heart I will find it someday. That is why right now, I am good with just making friends with people. It can be those friends I make that can help guide me to my family with God's help. I have been away from the church for a long time and am missing it terribly. I think that is part of my loneliness too, I am not attending Mass like I should. Just work doesn't allow me to go in person as much as I would like to, so I rely on webcasts or podcasts for mass. I know not the same thing but, I at least get some comfort in that.

It's not easy for sure. You can try sister wives. Com I think it is. I never had any luck on there as its not just Christian's looking and I'm to darn picky, so my ladies tell me, Haha! It's hard enough to find ladies who believe in the bible, let alone those who accept poly, I'd imagine its the same thing for you based on what you've mentioned here.

I'm curious to try the meetup site, but you're at least in the states so that helps! Best regards in the waiting game! :)

I'd be curious to know if any one has had any luck on meetup. Please message me if so.

I was on the Info4thefamiy site but it was closed down. I had met a very nice man and was talking to him there but we never got to a point where we exchanged emails or phone numbers and now i have no way of contacting him.

I think pretty much everywhere in this country is the wrong part for plural lol. If there were some type of plural marriage mecca, we would all move there!
I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of muslims. It's sooooooooo easy for them.
Years ago I looked over an Islamic dating site and so many profiles were ready to be additional wives, etc. Even here in the Philippines, legally things are smooth as silk for Muslims.
The Catholic country that is the Philippines has a separate law for the 9% Muslim minority. They can marry 4 wives whereas there is actually an adultery law for men who are not muslim who have a 2nd wife, lover, etc. Fortunately the first wife must press charges but there is prison time if that happens...

Years ago I looked over an Islamic dating site and so many profiles were ready to be additional wives, etc. Even here in the Philippines, legally things are smooth as silk for Muslims.
The Catholic country that is the Philippines has a separate law for the 9% Muslim minority. They can marry 4 wives whereas there is actually an adultery law for men who are not muslim who have a 2nd wife, lover, etc. Fortunately the first wife must press charges but there is prison time if that happens...

Haha. Yea, I do have to agree with you there. It's definitely not logical, legal for muslims, illegal for christian's and any one else. What keeps anyone from saying they are Muslim in that case? I'm not sure what the deal is with muslims, they get the red carpet for their traditions and beliefs.

Wow! So much for equal treatment under the law :eek:

Haha. Yea, I do have to agree with you there. It's definitely not logical, legal for muslims, illegal for christian's and any one else. What keeps anyone from saying they are Muslim in that case? I'm not sure what the deal is with muslims, they get the red carpet for their traditions and beliefs.

It’s because they will throw a hissy fit if anyone messes with their traditions... and that’s if they’re the peaceful ones

It’s because they will throw a hissy fit if anyone messes with their traditions... and that’s if they’re the peaceful ones
That's true, and most western Christians don't stand up for theirs like they should because they don't want to be persecuted. Last time I checked Jesus promised us that we would, so if we aren't then we must be doing something wrong.... I had a biker group here that wanted me to join them and when I realized the name of the club meant devil I said I couldn't be part of if or wear that. Instantly they removed me from their "friend" group and gave me the cold shoulder. It was actually really hard for me to do because I don't exactly have a lot of freinds in my lifestyle. And honestly, I didn't want to deal with the rejection/ persecution. Pretty minor compared to others who are beaten and killed for their faith.

I read a blog post from a Westerner who promoted the fake conversions to Islam here. There's a famous Filipino musician who did just that but for a slightly different reason. He was dating an underage girl which is also legal for Muslims only. He was going to be prosecuted so he converted to Islam, now they are married.

I think the danger is pledging allegiance so to speak in some matter to their god and their "prophet".
Not sure what the spiritual ramifications might be for something like that; even a fake conversion.

Not sure what the spiritual ramifications might be for something like that; even a fake conversion.
Guaranteed open door.
Satan said that he couldn’t touch Job because YHWH had a hedge about him.
YHWH doesn’t move the hedges for you when you decide to do your own thing. You are either in it, or you stepped out of it.

“Is you is or is you ain’t?”

Last edited:
Yes, I think it's all about allegiance. Are we loyal to the G-d of Israel or are we not?
Whose covering do we want; Abba's or Allah's. Don't think any of us would appreciate one of our wives pretending to be another man's wife...

Satan cannot spoil your house unless the strong man is bound. Though we like to think that we are the strong man as the heads of our households, it is actually God who is the strong man. Satan cannot bind God, but how often do we limit God’s power and protection in our lives by stepping outside the hedge that he has placed around us? Effectively binding our own strong man.

I've been curious of that myself, spiritually speaking. As long as your not denying christ?
The basic tenet of Islam denies Christ. They relegate Him to one of five or so prophets, all inferior to Muhammed, they categorically deny His divinity and some even say He's nothing more than the angel Gabriel. They have a character they've named Jesus Christ but it's not the same Jesus Christ we worship.

That would be my approach. :D
My hubby is more...er....tactful, or sensitive to where others are coming from. Probably just plain ole more aware then I am.:rolleyes:

Whacha really have to lose, other then others perception of you as "normal"? (whadevertheheck that is)

The real worst thing that can happen is a bunch of people talk about your crazy beliefs.....and that is called ADVERTISING!
:p:)o_O

Maybe they flop their jaws to someone who thinks about it, wants to know more about you, decides you are not so crazy after all, and becomes part of the family.

Trust me, stranger things have happened!

Last edited:
That would be my approach. :D
My hubby is more...er....tactful, or sensitive to where others are coming from. Probably just plain ole more aware then I am.:rolleyes:

Whacha really have to lose, other then others perception of you as "normal"? (whadevertheheck that is)

The real worst thing that can happen is a bunch of people talk about your crazy beliefs.....and that is called ADVERTISING!
:p:)o_O

Maybe they flop their jaws to someone who thinks about it, wants to know more about you, decides you are not so crazy after all, and becomes part of the family.

Trust me, stranger things have happened!
Advertising!!! Never thought of it that way lol

The basic tenet of Islam denies Christ. They relegate Him to one of five or so prophets, all inferior to Muhammed, they categorically deny His divinity and some even say He's nothing more than the angel Gabriel. They have a character they've named Jesus Christ but it's not the same Jesus Christ we worship.

Yes, depends who who you talk to. I know they see him as a profit but to what level I wasnt sure. I know Islam came from Ishmaels descendants so naturally a lot of their traditions like multiple wives would be related to that time. So it does kind of drive me nutts hearing people always refer to Islam as those who can have multiple wives, they got ther practice from Abraham decedents.

Back