• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who is "Allah"?

Islam is a pagan religion. They follow a pagan god. They took parts of the scriptures so yes it’s similar in a few things. But it doesn’t make it the same God. You can’t even let a dog touch you or keep a dog inside your house if you’re Muslim - otherwise - you’re likely going to hell. It’s a pagan religion focused on the flesh, not the spirit.

Islam is a pagan religion. They follow a pagan god. They took parts of the scriptures so yes it’s similar in a few things. But it doesn’t make it the same God. You can’t even let a dog touch you or keep a dog inside your house if you’re Muslim - otherwise - you’re likely going to hell. It’s a pagan religion focused on the flesh, not the spirit.
No, Islam is not a pagan religion. Islam is a monotheistic religion which believes in the worship of one God, known as Allah. Muslims reject the worship of any idols or multiple gods, or the idea that God has a son.
Islam is the religion of all prophets, Noah to Mohammed peace be upon them all, they all are Muslims.
"Islam" is an Arabic word that means "submission" or "surrender." In the context of the religion, it refers to the submission and surrender to the will of Allah, the one true God.

No, Islam is not a pagan religion. Islam is a monotheistic religion which believes in the worship of one God, known as Allah. Muslims reject the worship of any idols or multiple gods, or the idea that God has a son.
Islam is the religion of all prophets, Noah to Mohammed peace be upon them all, they all are Muslims.
"Islam" is an Arabic word that means "submission" or "surrender." In the context of the religion, it refers to the submission and surrender to the will of Allah, the one true God.
Then why does the Quran say that Allah is “the best of the creators.” Calling Baal a creator and comparing himself to him. Of course - in other places he says he is the only creator. There’s many in consistencies. So this is why I say it’s pagan. It’s a religion of the flesh with very heavy burdens that the religious leaders won’t lift a finger to help.

Last edited:
Then why does the Quran say that Allah is “the best of the creators.” Calling Baal a creator and comparing himself to him. Of course - in other places he says he is the only creator. There’s many in consistencies. So this is why I say it’s pagan. It’s a religion of the flesh with very heavy burdens that the religious leaders won’t lift a finger to help.
At the beginning, there is no verse in Quran says "He is the only Creator".
You should also understand that the world creator doesn't mean only creating human beings or heavens, earth and universe. God gives us the ability to create, we create cars, computers and phones ..etc.
When you get married to a wife, and plan to have children, you also create a family. I quoted your words ""it's a 2nd family he wants to create"

At the beginning, there is no verse in Quran says "He is the only Creator".
You should also understand that the world creator doesn't mean only creating human beings or heavens, earth and universe. God gives us the ability to create, we create cars, computers and phones ..etc.
When you get married to a wife, and plan to have children, you also create a family. I quoted your words ""it's a 2nd family he wants to create"
Here's the verse in question:

"Do you call upon Ba'l and forsake the best of the creators, Do you worship Ba`al and abandon the Best Creator."

Very clearly he's comparing himself to Baal.

Moon God?! Who is the Moon God?!
Baphomet.png

Same logo as islam. Crescent moon and star.

Here's the verse in question:

"Do you call upon Ba'l and forsake the best of the creators, Do you worship Ba`al and abandon the Best Creator."

Very clearly he's comparing himself to Baal.
This verse of Quran talks about the jews who worshipped the idol of calf.
Mosa peace be upon him questioned them: Do you worship the calf, and left the best of creators?!

Mosa peace be upon him questioned them: Do you worship the calf, and left the best of creators?!
He still called himself "creator(s)." Instead of saying "best and only Creator."

Compare that to Judges 2:12 from Old Testament:

They abandoned the LORD, the God of their ancestors, who had brought them out of Egypt. They went after other gods, worshiping the gods of the people around them. And they angered the LORD.

The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob does not refer to himself as creator(s).

Also why does it say in the quran that it's prohibited to keep dogs inside your home or outside your home (unless they are used to take care of animals like sheep)? If a dog touches you, then you have to wash yourself clean.

If your creator is true - why in the quran are dogs made only for taking care of sheep; when we know that whomever truly created dogs created them with the ability to do far more than help with cattle. They help blind people walk. They help police officers find drugs. They provide good companionship with kids, and protection. That tells me that the creator from the quran didn't create dogs. But he says he created all things.

You're following a religion with very heavy burdens that Jesus warned about:

Matthew 23:4
They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Allah is Satan.

Check out Christian Prince on YouTube he is an Arab speaking Christian who studied the Koran and the hadiths at uni to refute Mohammedans he does videos and is decimating Muslim apologists in the process he has convinced literally thousands of people to leave islam and turn to Jesus Christ. He also has books
Here is a link to the deception of Allah:

The depth of knowledge and understanding that this guy has about Islam the Koran and the hadiths is second only to Satan who originated the cult in the first place, I jest, but he is undefeated in debates.

In my teens I had a number of friends who converted to Islam, mainly because of the 4 wives doctrine, with which they tried to convince me, which made no sense to me to have a limit on girlfriends at that time, anyway, they gave me a Koran, I couldn't even read through the whole of it because it is just a bunch of incoherent babble that contradicts itself.

Allah is Satan.

Check out Christian Prince on YouTube he is an Arab speaking Christian who studied the Koran and the hadiths at uni to refute Mohammedans he does videos and is decimating Muslim apologists in the process he has convinced literally thousands of people to leave islam and turn to Jesus Christ. He also has books
Here is a link to the deception of Allah:

The depth of knowledge and understanding that this guy has about Islam the Koran and the hadiths is second only to Satan who originated the cult in the first place, I jest, but he is undefeated in debates.

In my teens I had a number of friends who converted to Islam, mainly because of the 4 wives doctrine, with which they tried to convince me, which made no sense to me to have a limit on girlfriends at that time, anyway, they gave me a Koran, I couldn't even read through the whole of it because it is just a bunch of incoherent babble that contradicts itself.
Almost my entire family is muslim (almost none of them practice it really). Christian Prince I watched quite a bit last year. Loves Jesus and does a great job exposing Islam.

Almost my entire family is muslim (almost none of them practice it really). Christian Prince I watched quite a bit last year. Loves Jesus and does a great job exposing Islam.
We actually watch Christian Prince videos for a laugh, he is a funny guy.

Welcome back @Ahmad, haven't seen you for a long time. You always jump into the deep water debating about whether Islam is correct!
Islam is a pagan religion.
I have to agree with @Ahmad that, by definition, Islam is not pagan. To term everything that you believe is wrong as "pagan" just makes that word meaningless. It has a specific meaning, not all errors are paganism. Judaism and Zoroastrianism are also wrong, but also not pagan.
It’s a religion of the flesh with very heavy burdens that the religious leaders won’t lift a finger to help.
While that is the fundamental error of Islam - it expects everyone to earn their own salvation.

But therein lies the key to being assured of salvation. Christianity teaches that you must accept Christ, and then as a result will submit to God's authority. The Quran teaches that salvation is solely by submitting to God's authority. So by being a good Christian you cover both bases - if Christianity is correct, you go to heaven for being a "Christian", and if Islam turns out to be correct you still go to heaven for being a "good" one. So just be a Christian. I outlined that more carefully here:

@JudahYAHites, paganism is another word for polytheism. Hinduism is pagan, most indigenous religions are pagan, and so forth.

Islam on the other hand is monotheistic - and extremely fervent about their monotheism, given that they (wrongly but sincerely) regard even the concept of the trinity as a betrayal of this core value. By definition it is not polytheistic and not pagan.

Now, just as traditional Christianity can be regarded as polluted by pagan practices (e.g. Christmas trees), Islam can also be regarded as polluted by paganism (e.g. the moon symbolism). But that does not make it a pagan religion any more than it makes Christianity pagan. Paganism is polytheism, and both Islam and Christianity are monotheistic.

Of course, if you're going to turn around and say that most Christians are pagan too, thereby completely dispensing with the dictionary and just using the word "paganism" to mean whatever you want it to mean, then I suppose I can only sigh and walk away...

@JudahYAHites, paganism is another word for polytheism. Hinduism is pagan, most indigenous religions are pagan, and so forth.

Islam on the other hand is monotheistic - and extremely fervent about their monotheism, given that they (wrongly but sincerely) regard even the concept of the trinity as a betrayal of this core value. By definition it is not polytheistic and not pagan.

Now, just as traditional Christianity can be regarded as polluted by pagan practices (e.g. Christmas trees), Islam can also be regarded as polluted by paganism (e.g. the moon symbolism). But that does not make it a pagan religion any more than it makes Christianity pagan. Paganism is polytheism, and both Islam and Christianity are monotheistic.
Amusing, you erroneously assume I do not know what I am talking about.

So I will clarify what I wrote if it wasn't clear for you, because what you have written is foolishly ignorant.

Islam is pagan FROM the core.

Usually the phrase is TO the core, so why did I write FROM?

Because I know what I am talking about.

My advice to you is go back do some research. We don't know what we don't know until we seek to know and understand. I gave some good sources, do yourself a favour go and check them out before you continue trying to affirm the Mohammedan cult with pseudo intellectualism.

Of course, if you're going to turn around and say that most Christians are pagan too, thereby completely dispensing with the dictionary and just using the word "paganism" to mean whatever you want it to mean, then I suppose I can only sigh and walk away...

Disappointing, you make way to many assumptions and conjectures, framing them as valid.

So let me be clear for you, no assumptions, and without conjecture, aided by my new found understanding thanks to your enlightening exposé on polytheism and monotheism.

Mohammedism aka Islam is pagan FROM the core.

Christianity as instituted by Constantine and still practiced today by the majority of Catholics and Protestants is pagan FROM the core.

ALL religions are pagan FROM the core.

YaHushuWaH haMashiach aka Jesus Christ NEVER came to establish or form a religion, he came to restore right relationship with Abba YAH.
HE ALONE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Any support or acknowledgement of anything outside him by believers is beyond erroneous, it may not be anti-christ but it is definitely anti-messiYAH

I hope that was clear enough.

Can you, please, first agree what pagan means?

Word started as Christian slur meaning country bumpkin. Do you means this?

Or do you mean polytheistic religions practice in area and time of ancient Mediterraenean Sea?

Or do you mean anything not religion of Book (Judaism, Christianity, Islam)?

Or do you mean anything not Christian?

Or do you mean anything not my brand of Christianity?

Can you, please, first agree what pagan means?
I'm just going by the accepted dictionary definition, which is clear and simple.
Oxford: "a person who holds religious beliefs that are not part of any of the world’s main religions"
Merriam-Webster: "a person who is not religious or whose religion is not Judaism, Islam, or especially Christianity : ... a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome or Greece)"
Dictionary.com: "one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks."
Islam is pagan FROM the core.
Christianity as instituted by Constantine and still practiced today by the majority of Catholics and Protestants is pagan FROM the core.

ALL religions are pagan FROM the core.
What do you mean by "from" in the above statements @JudahYAHites?

Back