• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who is "Allah"?

Do share those prophecy verses please @Ahmad.

But you didn't answer my actual question, which was why people who had converted to Islam would be called "Christians" in the Quran. Please share where you get this idea from, that people can convert to follow Muhammad but still be called Christian and not Muslim, showing where it says this in the Bible or the Quran, or failing that in the Hadith. Personally, I think that by thinking these people are actually following Muhammad, you are denying the plain words of your own scriptures - hence why I am asking you to determine whether this idea truly did come from scripture, or is an error you are making.

...Please share where you get this idea from, that people can convert to follow Muhammad but still be called Christian and not Muslim...
Given what we've seen, I have to admit I'd like to see where the idea comes from that people can 'convert to follow Muhammad,' then call themselves 'christian' and still hang on to their head.

Back