• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

YHWH is Satan?

tad chaotic even by my standards
A tad chaotic? come on man, get your act together!!:cool: :p I want crispt and clean and no caffeine🤣🤣🤣:p

We will be watching p1 here soon, thanks for all you do.

Here’s the first link.

Please keep in kind that these were livestreams which is a very loose format and that we kept getting booted for some reason. There are four different streams and they are a tad chaotic even by my standards.
Speaking of the Revoltingman, I think this is his best ever video (at least so far). It really blessed me anyway

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 8And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 9Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD." - Job 1

The real question is are we living on YHWH's "side" or opposing Him? When on His side you have no satan..

Satan is greatly opposed to those on God's side. He's just somewhat limited because they no longer belong to him and so he often works indirectly. Satan's directly harder on his own servants, whom he delites in destroying.

Freemasons are a minor player in the current elite. But they are still there.

Back