• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

So I think I count 10 white men in that picture, 1 black woman, and 4 white women (can't see the faces of the others). So they're basically saying "ban our own parade".
And "ban our own fathers".

Don't expect logical thinking from a feminist march or their participants. Remember, these are the folks that declared math sexist and racist. It's pure emotion.

Besides, they don't mind self-hating men.

So.... therefore, a polygynous white man making lots of babies is the ultimate sin?

Yes.

white-women-abortion-supremacy.png

I am blown away by what people say! I adjust saw this and thought “REALLY, someone posted something like this for all the world to see. They think this is ok!? To think, to feel, to say!? Everyday I am blown away by what this world is becoming.”

I'm sad to report that Twitter is full of that kind of junk and worse. Which is bad enough as it is, but that's pretty much a read into what our ruling class is thinking. Universities are also chalk full of it.

#killallmen first trended at least 6 years ago. And we've been 'blessed' with other looks into their psyche such as #WhitesCantBeRaped and #EndFathersDay. But these are only recent flowerings of feminist hate. The SCUM manifesto goes back to '67. Suffragettes committed acts of terror including vandalism, assassination and bombings. They've achieved supremacy and still haven't stopped pushing. This is inherent to the movement; we were just hoodwinked by all the 'equality' talk.

More reaction and commentary about the larger long term social issues involved (with embedded salty memes)...

It's disgusting, unsettling, upsetting, unnerving...but can't even explain what it means!

Back