• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

The ironic thing is they would also flip out if you just said "Islam is wrong about women"
Great point! Makes it even better. Stick up signs across town, half saying "Islam is right about women" and the other half saying "Islam is wrong about women". On alternate lampposts. The reaction could be even more amusing.

Great point! Makes it even better. Stick up signs across town, half saying "Islam is right about women" and the other half saying "Islam is wrong about women". On alternate lampposts. The reaction could be even more amusing.
A t-shirt with a front that says "islam is right about women" and a back that says "islam is wrong about women" would be the perfect cognitive dissonance generator. (Cognitive dissonance generator....I need to get a patent)

How do you get the image to imbed instead of just attaching?
I have no idea what I am doing, I just go to a meme generator and make one, then I take a screenshot and crop it.

Isn’t the quote, “islam is right ABOUT women”? Or am I missing something?
I chose a slightly different message on some of them as it also makes an effective statement, IMO.

Hopefully the universe will forgive me for not staying within the box.

Last edited:
I chose a slightly different message on some of them as it also makes an effective statement, IMO.

Hopefully the universe will forgive me for not staying within the box.
No, more power to you, I just didn’t know if it was a typo or if I had missed something. Carry on!

Back