• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

That explains it. I know nothing about Dr Who. ...Dr Seuss is another story...:)
One wife, two wife, First wife, new wife.. ..... okay, this has potential...

Told a good buddy of mine about the idea (an idea I don't hold) that the two separate creation of woman accounts in Genesis are separate, thus making Adam (according to this view) a polygamist.

He replied the idea should be called "Between the Eves". The wonderful play on words was great and would also be a fun meme about (albeit somewhat dubious) polygyny at the Creation

So I've been away from the forums since last summer. Nothing going on, just the general busy-ness of life, and shifting interests. What a great thread to come back to!

I remember seeing this on Facebook ages ago (I may have posted it before):
the-second-wife-mat-020-8420-1514-a-husband-told-5869580.png

While searching for it, I found this one:
19029261_2065484313678709_7142240795418261516_n.jpg

And here's some that I just made:
2wgsl8.jpg 2wgsqz.jpg 2wgteu.jpg

Welcome back Shibboleth.

Welcome back, @Shibboleth . LOVE the 'if you could just divorce...' one. Positively hilarios!

That office space meme is awesome. It really distills down to the heart of the issue for pastors. And if any Christian ever objects, just point out that the missionaries in Africa required exactly that of new converts (which is abhorrent on so many levels).

That office space meme is awesome. It really distills down to the heart of the issue for pastors. And if any Christian ever objects, just point out that the missionaries in Africa required exactly that of new converts (which is abhorrent on so many levels).
Very astute observation. When I initially made it, I actually had that exact situation in mind, and it was going to read "mission board" instead of "deacons". But the corporate image setting wasn't selling "African mission field", so much as "modern western churchianity", so I made that one minor wording tweak, and it all came together. Kudos on reverse-engineering my thought process.

Last edited:
POLYMEME.jpg

Back