• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

37dpte.jpg
Haha funny and true

So... yer saying we only need to convince flat earthers of poly and they'll do the rest?

I don't know about the rest of the flat-earthers but... I will do my part.

20190901_205345.png

So I decided to post this meme on my Facebook wall last week, I figured it would stir up a little fuss but I did not expect 272 comments I'm still dealing with some of the comments on it, it has slowed down tremendously. I know @Verifyveritas76 put a few comments on there in defense of the subject and I am open to some constructive criticism I'm sure I might need it, but then again maybe I did alright I don't know.

It was truly amazing to see a long time friend from the West Coast really bring my wife into this and tell her that she needs to tell me to get my head on straight. She said it completely different but that's the nutshell version LOL.

It is truly amazing how people will twist the scriptures to prove someone wrong, even before we were Pro poly we knew it was biblically correct we just didn't recommend it because of some of the "headaches" that we thought it had.

I know if a friend of mine would have posted a meme like this it would have been no big deal, I might have questioned it back in the day and maybe I would have come to the truth of biblical polygyny back in the day.

So vv76 I would definitely appreciate like I mentioned above some constructive criticism anything to help me do better.

View attachment 1196

So I decided to post this meme on my Facebook wall last week, I figured it would stir up a little fuss but I did not expect 272 comments I'm still dealing with some of the comments on it, it has slowed down tremendously. I know @Verifyveritas76 put a few comments on there in defense of the subject and I am open to some constructive criticism I'm sure I might need it, but then again maybe I did alright I don't know.

It was truly amazing to see a long time friend from the West Coast really bring my wife into this and tell her that she needs to tell me to get my head on straight. She said it completely different but that's the nutshell version LOL.

It is truly amazing how people will twist the scriptures to prove someone wrong, even before we were Pro poly we knew it was biblically correct we just didn't recommend it because of some of the "headaches" that we thought it had.

I know if a friend of mine would have posted a meme like this it would have been no big deal, I might have questioned it back in the day and maybe I would have come to the truth of biblical polygyny back in the day.

So vv76 I would definitely appreciate like I mentioned above some constructive criticism anything to help me do better.
I didn't post a meme, but I did comment on something posted by my cousin. It was one of those "church sign" memes that said "a man can't have his Kate and Edith too." I simply replied with, "Well Biblically speaking, yes he can as long as neither are married to another man." So far, absolutely NO response lol. I hope that means they're doing research?? ;)

View attachment 1196

You are brave!

You are brave!
Agreed... but, we are in a battle and Abba didn't call us to hide light under bushel basket. I regard everyone on this site as being brave and each of us must continually ask the Father for wisdom and discernment concerning when to speak and what to say as well as ask for the grace to say it well and the spine to back it up! The fire is real, but so is the reward. May we each glorify Him through speaking truth to a dead and dying world.

It was truly amazing to see a long time friend from the West Coast really bring my wife into this and tell her that she needs to tell me to get my head on straight.

Many many Christians assume the wife is the real power broker in the relationship. Usually they're right.

View attachment 1196

I saw that, and I know you saw some of my responses to Mike and Kevin. Some people are just hard to get through to.....

Back