• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

View attachment 1549 I'm a member of a Facebook group for Mercedes and according to this I will have five wives.
Not sure, but that may be how many hookers your car will attract. None of them look like they are dressed quite like your wife. ;)

Not sure, but that may be how many hookers your car will attract. None of them look like they are dressed quite like your wife. ;)

Maybe I'll have to work on one with modest women, LOL.

That's what I do. I have a 40 year old 240d, I paid about $1600, and so far I have put 13,000 miles on it.
The 240d was a diesel powered car? Some of those older Mercedes diesels were practically bulletproof.

I am personally a huge fan of diesels. I’ve been meaning to replace my work truck the past two years because of high mileage, but keep putting it off because in spite of high mileage it runs and still performs so well. I’m constantly getting compliments from mechanics on how well it runs for its mileage even comparing it to other diesels.

The 240d was a diesel powered car? Some of those older Mercedes diesels were practically bulletproof.

I am personally a huge fan of diesels. I’ve been meaning to replace my work truck the past two years because of high mileage, but keep putting it off because in spite of high mileage it runs and still performs so well. I’m constantly getting compliments from mechanics on how well it runs for its mileage even comparing it to other diesels.
Yes, it is a underpowered 4 cylinder that's naturally aspirated, but it gets me where I need to go reliably, and it's pretty much bulletproof.
I think it is a great teenager car, because it is hard to go fast enough to get into trouble, and they are reliable, easy to work on with a little bit of mechanical knowledge, and efficient, I regularly get 30 mpg and have seen it as high as 34, I am also in hill country so it's not as good as it could be.

When I got it it's odometer had stopped working at 284,000 miles, so it could have had well over 300,000 on it when I got it. Right now it has some suspension issues I need to fix, but they are great cars, and I would highly recommend to anyone needing a reliable car.

You ARE only talking about the cars, right??
iu

Yes I am talking lol about cars LOL

She wasn’t only cute she’s brilliant. And an accomplished concert pianist. One of the the many minor tragedies of last 30 years is that she didn’t pass on her genetics.

Such is the siren song of feminism. Her talents will die with her. If she'd had stayed home and not pursued them, they've have been multiplied through her children.

Back