• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

I must have missed that scandal.

If only I knew someone who knew someone who knew someone, who would be willing to make the suggestion to him....that would garner quite a bit of attention. If anybody were capable of getting an exception to Texas anti-bigamy laws, you would think it would be him/them.

If only I knew someone who knew someone who knew someone, who would be willing to make the suggestion to him....that would garner quite a bit of attention. If anybody were capable of getting an exception to Texas anti-bigamy laws, you would think it would be him/them.
If I only knew of someone who played high school football with John Stephen Jones at Highland Park, Jerry has had George in his Luxury Suite, and come to think of it, Jerry has had quite a few mistresses himself.

Scene 4, when all hell breaks loose.
Or, stated in a nice way, when life happens.

Sorry, I do not understand?!

he is referring to the below post..

man-with-five-women-672x372.jpg

What if your 4 sisters love your new boyfriend more
than you expected...?

You would know....I was looking for something where he is overjoyed, but I guess that works.
Some days are diamonds, some days are stones.

stolen from that Denver guy.

FB_IMG_1581208248016.jpg I'm a member of a Facebook group for Mercedes and according to this I will have five wives.

Back