• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

If anything, Paul was saying that you and that pastor ought to submit to each other.

What a brilliant observation, the mainstream church will deny the pastor's wife has to submit to her husband but the parishoner's wive's should. I wonder if the pastor's wife would have to submit to the husband in his capacity as pastor. That's funny.

Nope. It's one giant hidden hand organization with he pastors wife being the real power.

You know, looking at the "Teach Her To" bit, I'm pretty much okay with everything... EXCEPT the snapping of fingers. I don't care who it is, family, friends, etc. Snapping fingers at me like a waiter at a restaurant? I will give the "Death Stare" at that.

Ya'll know that look, it may go by many names, but all ya'll know the look.

You know, looking at the "Teach Her To" bit, I'm pretty much okay with everything... EXCEPT the snapping of fingers. I don't care who it is, family, friends, etc. Snapping fingers at me like a waiter at a restaurant? I will give the "Death Stare" at that.

I snap fingers at my children when I'm on the phone and they are being loud. They know what that means! 'Nuff said! :cool:

I snap fingers at my children when I'm on the phone and they are being loud. They know what that means! 'Nuff said! :cool:

See that is different, they know what might happen. I mean, that is like some people who were raised if they see their Mom take off their shoe... OH BOY. But the "snap snap, WOMAN!" snap? I mean, unless it was some kind of roleplaying. Just saying! LOL

See that is different, they know what might happen. I mean, that is like some people who were raised if they see their Mom take off their shoe... OH BOY. But the "snap snap, WOMAN!" snap? I mean, unless it was some kind of roleplaying. Just saying! LOL
Is a whistle better?

Asking for a friend.

No finger snapping, but what about clapping?

It kinda wound down I guess, and we didn't think to tell newbies about it. Glad you got caught up @Bartato! ;)

I think one of my personal favorites was this one.Poly CogDis.jpg
It just nails the real issue that plagues so many believers.....embracing a false doctrine.

It kinda wound down I guess, and we didn't think to tell newbies about it. Glad you got caught up @Bartato! ;)

I think one of my personal favorites was this one.View attachment 2295
It just nails the real issue that plagues so many believers.....embracing a false doctrine.
This is also the one place where it is ok to admit that the first thought entering my head when I saw that last meme was:
"She looks pretty cute!". Turn that puzzled frown into a smile, and she is good to go.
:)

Back