• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

My YouTube Channel "DreamPolly"

My dad wants me to put my channel on other video platforms someday and get off YouTube. I just don't know when we will do that.

Sorry If I misunderstood your question.
You got it right.
Just seems like a big growth period for the alternative video hosts so worth considering. Either way it is cool that you are doing the videos.

Rumble is a good place to put things if you don't like You Tube.

Great Youtube channel. That's cool you write the shows and do music. I'm a filmmaker and scriptwriter over in New Zealand. I'm only just getting into it too but it would be cool to create a film script about Christian Polygyny and Homesteading.

Great Youtube channel. That's cool you write the shows and do music. I'm a filmmaker and scriptwriter over in New Zealand. I'm only just getting into it too but it would be cool to create a film script about Christian Polygyny and Homesteading.
Shalom and welcome. Please introduce yourself in the Introductions board.

Thank you very much! It's very cool to meet a filmmaker and scriptwriter!
(Just to be clear, though, only some of music are made by me; after my first three videos, I started using Youtube's copyright-free music as well.)

I haven't posted a new video in a year, but I have a surprise coming up... ;)

I AM BAAAAACK!!
My new video shows my new polygny show idea called Smoothie Beat! It's about a man named Onyx and his wives Sapphire and Amethyst; they dress "cool", make electric party music, and run a chicken farm! :D

A few weeks ago, my Dad got me a better phone, and I started using Gacha Club on it, and I started using a new editor, and a voice recorder!

(Now, if only @Keith Martin was here...)

It's about a man named Onyx and his wives Sapphire and Amethyst; they dress "cool", make electric party music, and run a chicken farm!

You had me at chickens! :)

I AM BAAAAACK!!
My new video shows my new polygny show idea called Smoothie Beat! It's about a man named Onyx and his wives Sapphire and Amethyst; they dress "cool", make electric party music, and run a chicken farm! :D

A few weeks ago, my Dad got me a better phone, and I started using Gacha Club on it, and I started using a new editor, and a voice recorder!

We can make sure he sees the update.

I AM BAAAAACK!!

He really liked it and mentioned your singing especially.

I subscribed to your YouTube channel and watched a couple videos. It was very cute! I'll watch more soon. :D

By the way, I'm hoping Jeff will be taught a few lessons. His wife definitely needs to know what a loser he is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-MIY58LJR21eyy6-PSkdw/featured

I have a YouTube Channel that I only post my polygyny stories on, though it only has one video so far. If you don't mind, I want it to have more subs 'cuz I want lot's of people to see it. I wanted to ask my friends to sub, but they are really against polygyny. Three of my subs are my alt-channels.

Thank you.
I will subscribe and see the content of your channel. I expect large studies on the subject

I will subscribe and see the content of your channel. I expect large studies on the subject
Thank you, but please don't expect too much. I don't want another Tesfalcon situation.

I've deleted a large number of posts by @Tesfalcon which were becoming overly critical and upsetting @Emily for no good reason, including some posted after she asked him to stop, and some responses of others to those posts. From this point on, please remember that @Emily is a child sharing her artwork with you, not an adult seeking professional advice, and picture your daughter bringing her latest drawing to you when reading it. In the light of the posts I have had to just delete, I will be treating this specific thread as if it were written by my own daughter, and using the delete button freely on anything that I feel is unhelpful even if the post in question is not technically in breach of the forum rules.

Back