• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CHRISTMAS - Exposed!

I'm replying to you having a small few and needing more then a small few.
Dude, I'm really trying, but can you type a more clear coherent sentence? I'm not trying to be ugly but you're making zero sense.
This feels like you're just trolling. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Are you saying there are not enough elders present for a council? There needs to be more?

Dude, I'm really trying, but can you type a more clear coherent sentence? I'm not trying to be ugly but you're making zero sense.
This feels like you're just trolling. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I don’t believe that he has an answer, he just envisions a huge Council of Nicea kind of thing that will settle all the problems so that he can just quote them and not have to do any thinking.
I mean, where will these people even come from?

I just got out of H.E.B, I'm a busy person. I will get to it once I get home and stuff in.

Sorry, almost, for being critical, but when has any council, other than called by Yah, ever given us anything substantial.

Scripture is pretty clear on the org chart.

Yah
Yeshua
Man
Wife
Children

AS, you are really big on the last three, but you are putting humans in between the man and his superiors.
They don’t belong there.

Sorry, almost, for being critical, but when has any council, other than called by Yah, ever given us anything substantial.
The canonisation of scripture was ultimately finalised by church councils, and that's substantial.

I don’t believe that he has an answer, he just envisions a huge Council of Nicea kind of thing that will settle all the problems so that he can just quote them and not have to do any thinking.
I mean, where will these people even come from?

Yes, I Believe we must have this and your right I have no number. I believe The Faith is in need of a Coming back to G-d and not I alone but with a large amount of Men who believe in G-d must do it.

Are you saying there are not enough elders present for a council? There needs to be more?

How many do you have? I only see a handful of you and they should be from more then one place so its fair.
As if you poll a small area of people who agree you won't learn anything new.

The canonisation of scripture was ultimately finalised by church councils, and that's substantial.

You are happy with what is and I am saying everyone else we do to do more.

Scripture is pretty clear on the org chart.

Yah
Yeshua
Man
Wife
Children

AS, you are really big on the last three, but you are putting humans in between the man and his superiors.
They don’t belong there.

I know of you who will disagree, but I am called of G-d and I seek other Men who are as well.
No one here has to agree and that is Okay. But I Know The Faith Needs a Council extremely bad.

Interesting thought; possibly Yah orchestrated that one in order to give us the product that we needed.
Theology would be a whole nuther ball of wax and He may not be in it.

What all do you envision the council doing?

Right now our Bible is Broken even if all The Books are 100% Correct.
Why? Because you can't use any Bible without digging Deep into Hebrew/Greek/Latin for its actual meaning as it is lost in Translations.

I think once we start The Council of Elders it should stay, in my own personal belief we are very close to the end-times maybe 1,000 yrs or so.
But in my personal belief we must come together before it gets worse. We will not see this world getting better.

If I need to break this apart due to its being simply out let me know.

If you disagree that is fine, but if you agree that is okay too.

How do you propose that it be funded?
A complete new translation is going to require thousands, hundreds of thousands?, of man hours, I couldn’t even begin to guess how many.

The real problem is less a broken Bible or even bad translation, though there are some bad translation... the real problem is the paradigm through which most understand the Bible. Retranslating/recollating will not fix that.

Yah has to open eyes and hearts so that we go back to the Word and not the doctrines/commandments of men..

How do you propose that it be funded?
A complete new translation is going to require thousands, hundreds of thousands?, of man hours, I couldn’t even begin to guess how many.

Agree, but I personally believe it is a must.
I believe this is so important I have focus my whole life on figuring it out.

Here is a link to a Hebrew Bible I am about to look into.

תְּחִלַּת בְּשׂוֹרַת יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ בֶּן־הָאֱלׂהִים׃ - The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of G-d.

vs

My personal translation from Hebrews to English: The beginning of the Gospel of Yeshua the Messiah, the Son of G-d.

בָּרוּךְ הָאֱלׂהִים אֲבִי אֲדׂנֵינוּ יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ אֲשֶׁר כְּרׂב רַחֲמָיו חָזַר וְיָלַד אׂתָנוּ לְתִקְוָה חַיָּה בַּהֲקָמַת יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ מֵעִם הַמֵּתִים׃

Blessed be the G-d and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy begat us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

vs

Blessed be G-d, my Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, whose great mercy returned and gave birth to us to a living hope in the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Example above.

When I am translating from Hebrew to English The Book of Mark has the Gospel of Yeshua the Messiah, and Matthew, Luke and John and Paul is after a later date.

This makes make think this version of Mark was first in Hebrew and then translated in to Greek/Latin and the others are not from Hebrews in their translations.

וְכֵן בְּכָל־אִגְּרוֹתָיו בְּדַבְּרוֹ־שָׁם עַל־אֵלֶּה וּבָהֶן יֵשׁ דְּבָרִים קָשִׁים מֵהָבִין וְהַבֹּעֲרִים וְהַפְּתָאִים יַהַפְכוּ אׂתָם

כַּאֲשֶׁר גַּם־יַעֲשׂוֹוֹ בְּיֶתֶר הַסְּפָרִים לְאָבְדַן נַפְשָׁם׃

as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

vs

My Translation
And yes, in all his writings, in his words about these and in them there are things that are hard to understand, and those who are burning and those who are confused will be turned away.

As he will also do in the rest of the books to the loss of their souls.

Last edited:
Back