• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CHRISTMAS - Exposed!

Thank you but u guys need to stop saying things that not true about what my husband post.

And if you do not agree with what my husband says then don't read it.

Just let him post and if don't like what he says then don't read it.

What do you say to this woman demanding and telling men what to do?

She demanded me. She did not ask. There is a Different.

@FollowingHim I put everyone of my Wives and son in their place when necessary, none of them are equal to me. I require 100% Obedience.

I disagree 100% any woman has any Authority over an Adult male

Abraham, the above quote exposes your major stumbling block. You confuse/conflate 'Jewish' and 'Jewish halachah' with Torah and Moses.

See, halachic Judaism of all stripes has myriad traditions and rabbinic rulings that are not even remotely close to the Torah. And, they add all kinds of stuff to the Torah, calling it torah but it is nothing more than tradition. That's what you really believe: tradition.

One definition of lawless is adding to the Torah. Point the finger at Christendom for Christmas and try to remove that splinter while ignoring the Talmudic plank in your eye? That's called hypocrisy.

Now, breaking a Torah command has a penalty. Adultery? Stoning. Murder? Avenger of blood or worse. Stealing? Return the stolen plus 1/5. Etc...

If marrying is a command, what's the penalty for breaking it?

And, all the horse manure you posted about marriage from the Jewish encyclopedia? That is your tradition in NO WAY incumbent on any human being, ever. God laughs at those additions to Hus PERFECT Torah.... so do I.

PeteR, why not say your beliefs without saying all this. ( And, all the horse manure you posted about marriage from the Jewish encyclopedia? That is your tradition in NO WAY incumbent on any human being, ever. God laughs at those additions to Hus PERFECT Torah.... so do I. )

Talmud is just men trying to understand Torah and can very well be wrong.
They don't always Agree with Each Others so it can not be taken as Torah.
But its for trying to hear their views just like you views or mine is Torah its just us trying to understand Torah.

Could I be wrong? Yes, otherwise I would just skip The Creation of The Council of Elders and open a Synagogue but I can't.

This thread has gone totaly crazy. Fireworks everywhere.

I heard there was guy claiming to build new Temple with goal of 1000 wives. I wasn't on forum when this guy wrote.

Maybe, maybe he got serious competition.

I come back to this forum after like 2/3 hours and here are about 30 new posts. I can't even figure what is current fight about.

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

In all honesty @AbrahamSolomon, have you brought unity, joy, and any of the fruits of the Ruach HaKodesh or have you brought discord? Does this please Yah?

Yes, otherwise I would just skip The Creation of The Council of Elders and open a Synagogue but I can't.
You already have a Council of Elders right in front of you.

Thank you but u guys need to stop saying things that not true about what my husband post.

She means well, but you are right. I will talk to her.
She is a loving wife and she also human, I will talk to her again.

And if you do not agree with what my husband says then don't read it.
see above.
Just let him post and if don't like what he says then don't read it.

What do you say to this woman demanding and telling men what to do?
see above.

She demanded me. She did not ask. There is a Different.

I agree. see above

@FollowingHim I put everyone of my Wives and son in their place when necessary, none of them are equal to me. I require 100% Obedience.

I disagree 100% any woman has any Authority over an Adult male

I agree.

I will talk to Maggie and explain that even though she disagrees with The men on this forum she should allow me to handle it.
She is still learning and has way to go, but she means well. But doing it The Right Way is Right.

This thread has gone totaly crazy. Fireworks everywhere.

I heard there was guy claiming to build new Temple with goal of 1000 wives. I wasn't on forum when this guy wrote.

Maybe, maybe he got serious competition.

I come back to this forum after like 2/3 hours and here are about 30 new posts. I can't even figure what is current fight about.

I am not fighting I am explaining.
We can do that respectfully.

PeteR, why not say your beliefs without saying all this. ( And, all the horse manure you posted about marriage from the Jewish encyclopedia? That is your tradition in NO WAY incumbent on any human being, ever. God laughs at those additions to Hus PERFECT Torah.... so do I. )

Talmud is just men trying to understand Torah and can very well be wrong.
They don't always Agree with Each Others so it can not be taken as Torah.
But its for trying to hear their views just like you views or mine is Torah its just us trying to understand Torah.

Could I be wrong? Yes, otherwise I would just skip The Creation of The Council of Elders and open a Synagogue but I can't.
Abraham, we've all told you multiple times that the foundation and often limit of our belief is scripture. You don't slow your roll enough to actually ask a question and stick to a single topic. You started the thread. You gave the topic in the OP and you have consistently been all over the map.

Examples of things we have stated in this thread that are backed up with Scripture: 20 years old is the age Scripture recognizes a man, not before. There is NO command to marry. Etc...

I love you brother, but you can't be teaching manmade tradition as if it comes from Yah. That is the definition of a false shepherd.. Ez. 34.

I'm making comment on whole thread, not you, althrough you are biggest contribution to craziness here.

Crazy thread. I can't even write paragraf before somebody adds new post.
I agree, we really in to do this in person as I do not hate any of you at all.
I think we must talk even about hard stuff as the easy is already known.

Abraham, we've all told you multiple times that the foundation and often limit of our belief is scripture. You don't slow your roll enough to actually ask a question and stick to a single topic. You started the thread. You gave the topic in the OP and you have consistently been all over the map.

Examples of things we have stated in this thread that are backed up with Scripture: 20 years old is the age Scripture recognizes a man, not before. There is NO command to marry. Etc...

I love you brother, but you can't be teaching manmade tradition as if it comes from Yah. That is the definition of a false shepherd.. Ez. 34.

I believe we must do this in person if we truly want to debate it.

I would pay 100 bucks to watch 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨. You vs other forum members.

We should seek truth in all things.
I will be at The Gathering in Jan.

AS, nothing can come of meeting in person because of your inability to be concise about any topic.

AS, nothing can come of meeting in person because of your inability to be concise about any topic.
Then you don't have too.

Brb, driving.

Back