• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

BibFam gets the shoutout... from the pulpit! 😂😂

At least FiveSolas made a concerted effort to respond to the meatier posts. His last straw that he is clutching tight to, is the Matt 19:9. He knows he has got nothing left! Destroy that argument, and the only other thing he can hold onto, is this "harmful to your wife" claim.
It might be harmful to your wife. That is why wisdom and discretion are needed.

That isn't the point of discussion. We are asserting that polygyny is lawful marriage in the sight of God. He is asserting that it isn't.

It might be harmful to your wife. That is why wisdom and discretion are needed.

That isn't the point of discussion. We are asserting that polygyny is lawful marriage in the sight of God. He is asserting that it isn't.
Well FiveSolas is asserting that it is harmful for everyone. I would think it takes a good balancing act to ensure that no wife gets neglected. His assertion would be correct that we are not to bring harm to our wives, since we are under the Law of Love, if in every polygynous marriage, it was harming the first wife.

From a biblical perspective, the feminist, monogamy-only social conditioning has done more damage to women, marriage, and families than taking a second wife ever will. I say that because it is 100% consistent with God's Word to take a second (or more) wife whereas it is satanic and evil to pursue the unbiblical agenda of the feminist movement and the destruction to marriage and families it has brought. Are we scared of obeying God and doing what He says is right, and something that brings His favour? Joel Saint is (as are many others).
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death. (Proverbs 16:25)

Yes guys so this was my previous church. Long story short I was called an apostate and ushered out while being yelled over. I did make a public challenge to debate Joel Saint and he has not replied. I do not what to slander him because every topic I can think of he has much to offer as far as sound doctrine. This one however has lit his fire. My life has boiled up quite quickly. My wife thinks im crazy and has taken custody by way of the court. I just today got granted supervised visitation wed's, and everyother weekends for 10am --8pm. Please pray for my wife because she is hurt and I was a bit careless of how much I persisted with this topic with her. Either way need prayers. I am looking forward to all of his video over the next few weeks to be able and start a long rebuttal.
I wish there was some family willing to go down and attend one of these services. No body would be violent I am very confident but what an eyeopener that would be for their congregation!!!!
If someone is willing I will flip the bill for travel and lodging.
I can be reached at 717-450-8977
Is ok if I call you? I had a similar experience.

Is ok if I call you? I had a similar experience.
He was on the Men's video chat that meets on the 2nd and fourth Wednesday of the month, a few weeks back.

Last edited:
Back