• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Burden Unable to Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platitudes, and claiming "another jesus, whom we have NOT preached," is the issue.

You don’t know the real Jesus. If you did you would keep His commandments. “And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.“

Enlighten us oh wise one.
Why? You reject knowledge. Yahushua says wipe the dust off our sandals as a witness against you.

The only reason I respond is because others here may see and read for comprehension.

Example:
If not one jot or tittle changed in God’s covenant, what relevance does Christ’s death on the cross have in regard to us or our sin?
And thus the blindness is revealed. Not that it hasn't been discussed here, elsewhere, and at length before - and IGNORED - but you ignore His Word when it doesn't fit your Twisting, and can't even see the point of "if-then" logic. (Like, "If you love Me, keep My commands." Which is NOT equivalent to, "IF you keep My commands, you will earn salvation." Good grief.)

So, here's the sound bite, Not for the blind, but those still actually seeking:

We are saved by "grace". As in, it was by His "grace" alone that Genesis chapter three doesn't end with:
And He smote them BOTH. The End.

Instead, He continues.

"Noah found grace in the eyes of YHVH." And some of you still won't see it anywhere before John 1.

One more time: The capital-T 'Torah' outlines a number of offerings, and a number of sacrifices (they are different).

And it outlines at some length the difference between "intentional" sin (aka "rebellion" to Him) and "unintentional" sin. There are "sacrifices" for UNintentional sin.

But how many times can some claim to "sin more, that grace might abound" - and claim they didn't know any better? (And they "teach others to do so," too!)

But there is only ONE remedy for deliberate, open, intentional REBELLION to His Word. Don't "put Him to death on the cross again."

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries....
...Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of Yah underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?" (Hebrews 10:26-29)

What is our "reasonable service"? IFF we understand His plan, His grace, and His Word?

"If you love Me, keep My commandments."

There are two “Christianities”.
Originally it meant Little Christs, possibly derisively. The son of Mary who died for our sins, followed Torah. His followers followed Torah. Despite what it appears that Paul meant by some of the things that he wrote, Paul followed Torah. Paul instructed his followers to imitate himself as he imitated Yeshua.
Fixed it for you, are you happy now?

Calling him by a Hebrew name is a gateway drug to Torah?
You are starting to sound like one of the Jew haters. The brand of “Christians” that created the Holocaust.

How did He take on that judgement? Christ’s sacrifice and Priesthood are not prescribed In the law of Moses.

First off, how did he forgive us by the blood?

He put His law and spirit within us? That sounds like the prophesied New Covenant.

Do you even understand what christians believe? Do you not know the difference between Catholic Church and catholic church? You do realize that you are having a debate with protestants, not Catholics, right?
First of all, Moses pointed to Jesus.

Deuteronomy 18: 15, 18-19

15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

The blood of Jesus supersedes the animal sacrifices for sin, which had to be performed yearly because they could not atone once and for all the way Jesus blood does.

Jesus is the Passover Lamb, which is a direct Torah reference and fulfillment. That is his sacrifice.

Your understanding and application of the renewed covenant is much different than mine. But I never denied being in that covenant.

I have zero comments left about Christianity. See prior rebuke.

Honestly everyone, you might be enjoying your argument, but it is off-topic for this ministry and like all such arguments ends up turning others away. Locking the thread now. If you want to keep arguing, and you're all welcome to, start a private conversation and do it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back