• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Do you think there will be an increase of polygyny in Ukraine and Russia following the war?

What's point of picture?

Some Americans loving others more than their people. You have that now.
Point of the picture is that history repeats itself. Why do you care from Croatia that majority of Americans care for what is happening in Ukraine? Why criticize someone else who is willing to help Ukraine? You said, "
Unless Americans start caring only about themselves and give zero f... given for rest of world, you like be tax farm for globalist.
oh, I am sorry. I think I get it. You are stating that Americans neglecting helping their own while helping others. It seems you care strong enough to use expletive
Some Americans loving others more than their people. You have that now.
This is legitimate concern. I agree. Individual states should work on fixing their own problems. What USA is doing on Federal level benefits USA in long run too. A question can be posed why should I in Florida care for what residents of San Francisco voted in. or Chicago. And my response is that I should care by suggesting to them that they should introduce policies regulations that would fix those problems.

At the same time why you being from Croatia care how American family (USA citizens) will disperse their funds? If you truly do not care who has what conflict where then why comment on it?

Point of the picture is that history repeats itself. Why do you care from Croatia that majority of Americans care for what is happening in Ukraine? Why criticize someone else who is willing to help Ukraine?
Ukraine is just a symptom. Disease is USA meddling everywhere. Just concentrate most of resources on fixing yourself and leave rest alone.

You said, "

oh, I am sorry. I think I get it. You are stating that Americans neglecting helping their own while helping others. It seems you care strong enough to use expletive

This is legitimate concern. I agree. Individual states should work on fixing their own problems. What USA is doing on Federal level benefits USA in long run too. A question can be posed why should I in Florida care for what residents of San Francisco voted in. or Chicago. And my response is that I should care by suggesting to them that they should introduce policies regulations that would fix those problems.
Your mindset is wrong. You need lack of regulation and policies. Precisely, because of regulations and policies there is problem. Why? Because government meddles into everything which creates need to take over government to stop meddling into your life. Horewer, new rulers then can't stop themselves from meddling into others life, so cycle continues.

And since meddlers can't stop thinking themselves morally superior, they give themselves right to beat others for moral benefit of others.
At the same time why you being from Croatia care how American family (USA citizens) will disperse their funds? If you truly do not care who has what conflict where then why comment on it?
Because people like you are blocking defeat of globalists, the real threat to us, not Putin. Putin didn't impose vaccine mandates in West or take our freedoms. Our own ruling class did. Davos crowd with Claus Commie Schwab in charge.

By tightening and raising interest rates Fed is causing deflation. Which is medicine by which economy tries to cleanse itself from political parasites. Fed is parasite, but this time they are useful parasite (by getting rid of bigger ones).

Plan requires pulling liquidity from markets. Horewer Treasury is putting liquidity back keeping Davos Commies alive. And since Fed has to finance US federal deficits, they also put liquidity back.

Without Treasury and war in Ukraine, Davos Commies would be broke already, EU banking system in ruins and idea of political centralization dead.

This is why Neocons, Brits and Davos want war. Fed is world's central bank and Commies need other's people money free to finance their crap. And Fed told them all f..k off.

So US federal deficit is fulcrum of world now. And I pray EU dies soon, so that I don't have to live under Commie CBDC euro-crap.

And if Fed and it's supporters fail to stop deficit growth, you Americans will get hyperinflation and breaking of union. It can be saved now by deep cost cutting by federal gov. Brits hate you and want to break you, same as during civil war. Davos hates you and wants to liquidfy you, so that Europe can't have competition.

@MemeFan and @Transformator Reformator, we already have one thread debating the Ukraine war, the intention of which is to confine that argument to a single place. Please don't spread the same argument over here. This thread was very narrowly focussed on polygamy in Ukraine. Please stick to that topic, and if you must fight take it either to the other thread or, better, to private messages.

www.rbth.com/lifestyle/333895-there-is-polygamy-in-russia/amp

I only reposted the URL, because it at first seemed unavailable until after I scrolled over the prose in your post, @phaedrus.

Excellent article! The end was particularly good to read: “We can have it as a threesome, or I can have it with one after the other. We are ok with either option, after all we are free people,” Ivan replies.

www.rbth.com/lifestyle/333895-there-is-polygamy-in-russia/amp

I only reposted the URL, because it at first seemed unavailable until after I scrolled over the prose in your post, @phaedrus.

Excellent article! The end was particularly good to read: “We can have it as a threesome, or I can have it with one after the other. We are ok with either option, after all we are free people,” Ivan replies.
I just copied and pasted and it automatically added the title to the url. Not sure why. Thanks for posting the regular link.

Ukraine has started using women in frontline roles.

So next year at this time there won't be any chance for increase in Ukrainian polygamy, unless we are talking about gradmas.
I think Zelensky is about to get replaced and thrown under the bus, by his trash-world overlords. It's becoming increasingly apparent that Ukraine is losing the war (and they should if they really are using women for cannon fodder). The overlords probably have no other option than allowing Zelensky's replacement to basically surrender.

I think Zelensky is about to get replaced and thrown under the bus, by his trash-world overlords. It's becoming increasingly apparent that Ukraine is losing the war (and they should if they really are using women for cannon fodder). The overlords probably have no other option than allowing Zelensky's replacement to basically surrender.

Ukraine is losing against Russia the same way Afghanistan lost against Russia.

And Russia will eventually have to give up and go home. Just like they did when they were utterly and soundly defeated by illiterate goat herders.

And Russia will eventually have to give up and go home. Just like they did when they were utterly and soundly defeated by illiterate goat herders.
I know you hope that, but it probably isn't going to happen. The tide is quickly turning against Zelensky and Ukraine.

Won't happen because so far 99% of willing fighters now awaits final judgement l.

This topic is:

Do you think there will be an increase of polygyny in Ukraine and Russia following the war?​

And we should get it back on that topic. ;)

Back on topic after thinking about it some more...

Putin would be doing well if he encouraged and legalized poly. Lots of orphans and war widows would have families and he could probably make some propaganda out of things like "Sergei has fourteen children!" while not mentioning that Sergei married three war widows and took in their kids.

Ukraine won't legalize poly because they're trying to get into the EU and NATO.

Which means something I said early on in the conflict will hold true that a lot of Russian and Ukrainian women and their kids will need homes after the war ends. Maybe with some established Western families?

Back on topic after thinking about it some more...

Putin would be doing well if he encouraged and legalized poly. Lots of orphans and war widows would have families and he could probably make some propaganda out of things like "Sergei has fourteen children!" while not mentioning that Sergei married three war widows and took in their kids.

Which means something I said early on in the conflict will hold true that a lot of Russian and Ukrainian women and their kids will need homes after the war ends. Maybe with some established Western families?
Russia and Ukraine should both permit it (as should all other societies since the Creator permits it).

This tragic war has led to far too many deaths on both sides and many women and children have been widowed and orphaned in both countries.

Like you said, Russia is more likely to since Ukraine seems set on joining globo-homo (EU and NATO). Patriarchy can never be tolerated in globo-homo.

Didn't Putin recently ban LGBT propaganda in Russia? That seems like a start.

Ukrainian widows and orphans should generally be cared for by Ukrainian men (in Ukraine), but some may receive protection elsewhere.

Russia won't either as the influence of the Orthodox church is too strong. The same people who pushed for banning LGBT propaganda would also press to not legalise polygamy.

Russia won't either as the influence of the Orthodox church is too strong. The same people who pushed for banning LGBT propaganda would also press to not legalise polygamy.
Isn't only them.

They saw trans rhetoric in US and decided they want to part of that.

I had been reading about Ukrainian refuge families having a fairly difficult time integrating into the societies they had fled too. Often times the families that took them in ended up kicking them out because of cultural differences, everything from entitlement to racism.

Back