• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from a newbie in Maryland

Yea I think the ladies chat here is great I did join it once awhile ago. It’s just that a once a week chat on a schedule isn’t always going to work for me so I just wanted to make a post to let people know that I’d like getting to know other people interested in or already living this life even though I’m not super active here
That schedule could be a problem for sure. I'm fairly certain that if you're able to interact a little bit some people would definitely reach out. With traveling maybe you can even meet some folks. Due to the nature of what we bond around some people are a little skittish at first but as soon as they know you're genuine they'll warm right up.

A lot of us ladies are on at different times too, so when you have some free time, you can post what times you are available and I’m sure some ladies might be on able to chat.

Back