• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Ladies - New member here

That looks harder than piecing my quilt puzzles! Very very nice Tina

Good morning!
And welcome Laurenatx :)
A family member of mine encouraged me to participate.
I love art as well, though I seem to struggle a little finding the undisturbed time to practice.
I doodled this this morning at work.

Attachments

• 508.jpeg
    508.jpeg
    937.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Good morning!
I love art as well, though I seem to struggle a little finding the undisturbed time to practice.
Good morning!
So much talent here! I love love love art work of flowers. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas and roses.

Tina, that's really neat. I would like to learn to quilt. Would starting with placemats be good for beginners?
For
That was the frabic if you like machine embroidery you need a embroidery machine it really does it for you .
But you have to place each bit just right .no I would not recommend for a beginner .
There a FB page called
Kreative kiwi join that she has lots of free designs to start you off cup coasters I would recommend to start with they make great gifts too.

Good morning!
Beautiful!

Wow! I love seeing everyone's talent! Please post more. :) You ladies are so creative.

I tat lace.. this was a trial into Celtic tatting. This is pretty simple.IMG_20190206_223915116.jpg

Such lovely talent all who have shared!

I would love to learn how to do something like that. I am going to have to look at YouTube videos and books

Lots of info horrid website lol Heaps of youtube videos.
http://www.georgiaseitz.com/

What is the differences between tatting and using a small crushed hook

Tatting uses a shuttle or needle. Though a crochet hook is used to pull threads through difficult places. Also tatting you're basically tying knots that are not slip knots. If you mess up it takes a little more work to take things out.

Back