• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Ladies - New member here

Greetings ladies,
I just opened an account, but I have been following a few things with my husband. He got an account about 3 years ago. I was very hurt at first when he brought this subject up and has been patient with me. He shared many resources with me, but importantly he showed me YaHWeH's word and prayed for me. I had to muddle through all the stuff I was taught and my flesh and heart struggles.
I can't say that I have worked it all out, but Proverbs 3:5 says.. Trust in YaHWeH with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
We will be attending the summer retreat in OK, looking forward to meeting those of you who will be attending as well.

Welcome!

Sorry for butting into the Ladies Only area, but this thread is the most appropriate place for this staff notice:

LaurenATX does not appear to be a real person. She has had considerable interaction with some trusted forum members, who have taken great care to verify her story in person, and it turns out that without a doubt the persona she had described was false. Furthermore I understand she has never met up with anybody in person, or even spoken by video or even audio only, despite multiple opportunities. I'm posting this as an explanation and warning for anyone who has been in contact with her. If anyone has been speaking to her and needs further clarification on this, contact me.

This is a serious matter as this person had even gone onto the ladies chat and has had many conversations there and elsewhere with many people, who may have revealed personal information to him/her. Be very careful not to trust random people on the internet with too much information.

Last edited:
Back