• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff January 19th-21st, 2024 - West Coast retreat, Phoenix

Added to Calendar: 01-19-24, 01-20-24, 01-21-24

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
So I know we announced this date as Las Vegas - but it turns out that several sporting events in January, and preparation for the Super Bowl in Vegas in Feb, meant that prices at decent off-the-strip places were much higher than expected. After consideration of alternatives, we are doing this retreat in Phoenix, not far from the airport, PHX usually has decent airfare from most places. (Don't forget to check SouthWest Airlines.) A hotel contract should be signed this week, and we will have details to send out before too long.

West Coast retreat, but let's just say that anyone in the Western Hemisphere is welcome to join us! (If @FollowingHim says he's coming, we'll make an exception.)

PM @julieb , or write retreats@biblicalfamilies.org to get on the list for details.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@CatieF and I are planning a trip to North Dakota to visit my parents in late June and then on to Yellowstone early July. Maybe we can plan a small regional meetup!
Well funny thing (not 'ha-ha'), we just talked at the St Louis retreat about possibly needing a PNW retreat again too, when it warms up. Last was Oregon in 2019. Before that Idaho in 2013. Phoenix is looking decent sized, but the West is big (big enough to lose Montana?), and I'd be happy to see something more north in the early summer.

Funny you should ask - yes, we switched hotels from the one we were trying to make a deal with for the last 3 weeks, to a better hotel, with a bigger meeting room, and a nice room discount, and just got our group code 2 hours ago. If you've asked for the retreat info, you should get it later this evening by email (at latest in morning). If you haven't asked yet, drop your email to @julieb.
Is there a particular hotel identified for this event yet?

Is there a particular hotel identified for this event yet?
Yes, we just finalized it. We will be sending out information soon. FYI, I saw your request for the information.

Phoenix Retreat details email is sent! If you didn't get it and want it, just DM julieb or I (with your email), and let us know your are interested. Loooks like a good crowd with many new people, can't wait!

Back