• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff January 19th-21st, 2024 - West Coast retreat, Phoenix

Added to Calendar: 01-19-24, 01-20-24, 01-21-24

Friday Sundown to Saturday Sundown.
If you pay in advance, can someone pick up your key?

Call the desk and discuss... they'll work w you. I or someone can take care of it for you..

I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone for the pickup as am not sure exactly what time I would be arriving. 2am is the earliest if I leave straight after work but most likely it would be a little later and 2am is straight shot, no stops, no problems, no detours, no traffic. I did call the hotel last night to confirm what was the latest I could check in and they said 4am, which is cutting it close. Making me wonder if it is even worth getting a Friday room at all, and if we should just sleep in the truck and just get a Saturday room.

Looks like we will no longer be able to make it. Wife has to have her wisdom teeth removed and soonest apt was this friday. One wonders if she didn't plan it...haha
Bummer! Hope all goes well with her appointment, and recovery.

We are gathering here in Phoenix, starting in just a few hours, looking forward to God meeting us! - if you aren't coming, please be in prayer for those who are here, that His purpose will be shown for everyone in attendance, and everyone will benefit. Thanks!, and hope to see else everyone somewhere, later this year.

We are gathering here in Phoenix, starting in just a few hours, looking forward to God meeting us! - if you aren't coming, please be in prayer for those who are here, that His purpose will be shown for everyone in attendance, and everyone will benefit. Thanks!, and hope to see else everyone somewhere, later this year.
Praying for you all 😊

Nevada was the first choice but there weren’t any good deals available for the weekend that was chosen. Arizona was the next choice because we have a surprising number of families there.
The location worked for us. Timing for us this year didn’t work out but happy to see there were more than I originally thought this side of the world :)

Today we went from blessing to blessing. We came home from a great weekend spent with friends new and old, to our first time calving heifer we raised giving us a cute lil heifer this evening.
This is three for three girls this year/season which is wonderful when you are trying to raise more nice little milk cows.

A big thank you Nathan and Julie for planning and hosting and to all who came and shared. It is good to learn from others and have the support of like minded believers!

Here is some brand new cuteness from the farm.
20240121_173920.jpg

20240121_180842.jpg

Today we went from blessing to blessing. We came home from a great weekend spent with friends new and old, to our first time calving heifer we raised giving us a cute lil heifer this evening.
This is three for three girls this year/season which is wonderful when you are trying to raise more nice little milk cows.

A big thank you Nathan and Julie for planning and hosting and to all who came and shared. It is good to learn from others and have the support of like minded believers!

Here is some brand new cuteness from the farm.
View attachment 6134

View attachment 6135
Meeting your family was the highlight of a retreat filled with high points.

@windblown and I were blown away by you guys!

Last edited:
Meeting your family was the highlight of a retreat filled with high points?
The rest of our crew came down this morning and were disappointed that you two were gone. Thank you! The feeling was mutual!

Back