• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff January 19th-21st, 2024 - West Coast retreat, Phoenix

Added to Calendar: 01-19-24, 01-20-24, 01-21-24

What a great time was had, with many new people, and a number that we hadn't seen in years. So many Arizona families! Very different stories, and a highlight (again) was getting to pray for folks on Saturday night. Even without the 'common ingredient' of PM, I'd have been happy to travel to fellowship with this group of believers who care about what God wants for their families. Extra bonus to meet all members of 3 fairly new plural families (including @Joleneakamama , @PeteR , and @mando222 's).

Can't get everywhere, all at once, but PNW is on the radar again. Perhaps as soon as early fall. After summer retreat for sure. Next year at latest.
I nominate Spokane, Wa 😀

Had a blast! Especially great to see the small crowd in AZ! I think 5 or 6 AZ families attended! Nice group to build local connection and fellowship with.

Back