• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Lunar Sabbaths

I'm not dismissing the hydroplate theory @Daniel DeLuca. The most plausible explanation of the flood is HP + VC as you suggest. I'm only questioning the idea that it would result in sufficient material reaching escape velocity to measurably alter the rotational velocity of the earth. That just sounds far-fetched.

I'm not dismissing the hydroplate theory @Daniel DeLuca. The most plausible explanation of the flood is HP + VC as you suggest. I'm only questioning the idea that it would result in sufficient material reaching escape velocity to measurably alter the rotational velocity of the earth. That just sounds far-fetched.
I see! Awesome!

not here for that , i'm here to learn not argue or impose on others.You need to go look youself or not my concern.
Believe me! I have. I have responded to numerous flat earth videos out on YouTube. I recommend you look into the Hydroplate Theory. It will blow your mind!

Well, we all know the problems with the Water Vapor Canopy Theory. There is no possible way that it could have held the entirety of the water that flooded the earth, without resulting in conditions on earth that make life impossible. Now Dr. Hovind proposes a hybrid of VC with HP Theory and presents some rather compelling arguments that Dr. Brown has not been able to address, at least according to Dr. Hovind, but VC cannot hold the explanation for all the water it would have been required to contain. So Dr. Hovind proposes that the rupture event of the HP, led to the destruction of the VC. I don't hold an opinion, one way or the other on that, and until Dr. Brown proposes some other mechanism for the "hyperbolic chamber" effect that very well may have been in effect prior to the flood, I cannot dismiss Hovind's theory.

Now if you were to do more research on the HP theory, you would realize that this theory holds that the magma that is currently present in earth's outer core, was according to HP, caused by the friction that resulted from the plates constant movement, especially early post rupture event. So when he references the percentage of earth's mass that was launched into outer space, that would have been the amount prior to the melting of much of earth's crust that seeped into the outer core. The fact that volcanoes do not spew out anywhere near that percentage is irrellevant, because the volcanoes, according to HP, are the result of the constant shifting and subsequent friction, whereas the rupture event was a one time occurrence, where the water was locked well below earth's crust and had much greater weight causing the pressure, and initially, the crack that formed in the initial stage of the rupture event, was much narrower than the opening of an explosive volcano. In addition, the rupture event wasa global event, in that the rupture spread around the globe at a rate estimated to be 3 miles per second, according to HP.

The reason Dr. Brown proposes 3%, is that HP theory holds that this event holds explanative power for the origin of the comets, asteroids and TNOs, as well as many of the moons that surround other planets. Obviously, if we were to reduce that amount to perhaps half of those bodies in our solar system, it would significantly reduce the amount necessary to be ejected from the earth.
Did anybody tried running computer simulation of theory?

Back