• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Me? Obey Him?

Hi there, FS! I love your enthusiasm! The Bible study begins on January 11th at 7:30 pm. When I get home this weekend, I will set up a Yahoo room for us to meet in. Our study will be recorded and a link to the recording will be posted in the private ladies forum for those of you who have to miss a week. I will let you know the link and password to the private room when I have it set up.
The plan is to read one chapter each week on your own to discuss when we are together. Feel free to read ahead if you want to. :)

Hope this helps.

Happy New Year!

Heather

Greetings Love!

Thanks much for your helpful reply. Jan 11th is officially marked on my calander now. Thanks also for "the pink slip," to go ahead and read the book. :lol: I can just go back and re-read the chapters with everyone, as it's a Really Good & easy read. This study has already begun a new inspiration in me, with in just the first handful of chapters that I've read! Some of the nuggets of wisdom were a little hard to swallow, but mostly the advice/knowledge contained in this Godly book was like drinking from God's flowing rivers of wisdom & peace. :) I'm already excitedly applying what I'm learning as I go, and I must say my dh is truly thankful & enjoying this journey that I've been on for the last year and a half now. This book is an added blessing to what I've been researching and biblically studying for this past year. I'm looking forward to the added insights, shared wisdom/advice & input from all of you lovely ladies in Christ! Have a very Blessed, inspired, re-newed & God directed New Year! :D

FS

At least at first I am going to have to rely on the recorded link. My team at school does everything on Monday so I can't really be available on Monday evenings. Maybe when my next class begins it will be easier.

SweetLissa

Faithful Servant: Your enthusiasm is definitely refreshing! Thanks for sharing your insight. I too, am looking forward with renewed excitement and expectation in regards to gathering with the intent of exhaulting HIS name, and the continuance of learning more in regards to our designated position as women of GOD!

Blessings to ALL my loving sisters in the Lord!

Thanks for the welcome, Lissa and Julie. And yes, Julie, 'my bad'. Mark has been bugging me to start writing, but the book club pushed me over the edge... really looking forward to it.

Blessings,
Linda

I will be there with bells on! I am really excited about this! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and may God bless your new year!

I am so excited to be starting this on the 11th! I just received my book the other day and have already began to skim it. I am currently stuck at home 24/7, pregnant and on activity restrictions so I am very excited to be able to actually 'do' something with others! LOL
I pray everyone had a blessed Christmas and New Years!
:) Kacy

Hello Ladies!
For those of you who have signed up for the women's Bible study, I will be posting the "venue" over the weekend. Yahoo no longer offers the option of creating your own private chat room, so I don't know right now where we will meet, but God does already know so I'm not worried. :)
Duke and Doc are working on some options for us..so stay tuned!

Love you guys,
Heather

Love said:
Hello Ladies!
For those of you who have signed up for the women's Bible study, I will be posting the "venue" over the weekend. Yahoo no longer offers the option of creating your own private chat room, so I don't know right now where we will meet, but God does already know so I'm not worried. :)
Duke and Doc are working on some options for us..so stay tuned!

Love you guys,
Heather
anyone with yahoo messenger can set up a conference chat. i've done it and it works well.

DORY!! Ole buddy ole pal! Can you help with this? Can you call me over the weekend? Let me know and I will send you my number.

Thanks!
Heather

Hi Heather,
I received my copy of the book several days ago. It was printed 1994 and has the chapter regarding appealing a poor decision. Will that edition work do you think??? Thanks for coordinating all this, and may all your groundwork be smooth this weekend. :D
--Kelly Deanne

Hi Kelly!
It looks like the Yahoo IM conference is going to work...I am still working out the kinks. I'm excited to get to fellowship with you guys! The 1994 edition is just fine. Julie and Nathan had several extra copies from a previous Bible study.

Talk to you Monday!
Heather

Ok. Monday at 7:30. I have yahoo messenger but will need instructions on how to do a group chat. If that is how we will do it. Yahoo messenger is a free download, but I dont think you can access it from a public computer. I dont know if this will affect anyone or not, but worth a thought.

Just a question, without having to go back and read through the whole thread again.... what time zone is the 7:30 pm?

Also, Heather, thanks for sending the book. It arrived yesterday.

Hello Ladies,
The information..place, time, etc has been posted in the Private Ladies forum. There is a link that will take you to the chat room and a password so you can get in! Bring your headset if you want to talk...or add your comments by typing them in while someone else is talking.
See you there!

Heather

It is possible that I will be able to make it this week. Do we have a reading assignment?

That's great, Lissa! We will be happy to see ya. This week will be just an introduction and taking a look at the first chapter...hopefully everyone had time to read it, but if not that's ok too.

See you then!
H.

Back