• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General One of our own gets called out

Next in the series.... I think this may be a very helpful video to share w those who are starting to see, but not sure where to get info..

Please 'like, share, subscribe' and all that nonsense... :D

Another excellent presentation, @PeteR. And you answered a question for me that has been rolling around in my mind: how is pushing monogamy-only a form of idolatry?

You are doing a good job of keeping the conflict alive while putting only a minor amount of energy into scrapping with Wilbur and McKee. I'm glad you're getting more attention!

Thank you brother.. they really provided the impetus to make a bolder move. I've a few more things to say to them, then related videos on poly, marriage, authority, etc..

Bottom-line, this is for the Kingdom. .. may Yah be glorified. I'm just a vessel with cracks and flaws.

Last edited:
Sigma to Alpha: you're a good man, and that glorifies God, because it's our responsibility to do our best to honor being made in His Image.

Thank you for your continued willingness to stand tall for patriarchy and polygyny, Captain Pete.

An appropriate weekend for that installment to be available.......

The entire section in which you detailed how their argument denigrates The Patriarch Big Guys was eloquent.

The bloopers at the end are a nice touch!

Turning the argument of paganism back on them. Nice.

Let's blow up the comments.

I listened to thier comments and I have no real issue with it because to me they are trying to find a place, or a bridge to bring people together. Which is different than Pete Rambo's scarched earth approach to criticize anyone that goes against his belief. There are levels of mutual submission and I don't think Pete takes that into account. Christ is stated as wanting to desire friendship with His followers. How can you truly have a friendship, on that level alone, when one of the parties lord's thier status over the other. True, Christ is King, but somehow he sets that side to be a friend. Same thing happens in a marriage, even though a husband is the head he can 'lower' himself to be friends with his wife, even let her lead sometimes. They can learn to live in mutual submission to honor and respect each other in the day to day affairs of life, and reserve the necessary order and leadership when other times call for more control. It's nearminded to blanketly reject what these guys are saying just because someone wants to cram their belief on how other families should live. Polygamy is not the standard for marriage, it is an option with a specific purpose. And some people, a lot of people, don't really understand that purpose and so they can view their lives in mutual submission and it works for them. These guys, to me, don't seem like they are trying to destroy the family with feminism. They just seem to be trying to build bridges. I could get along with these Torah guys. Which also raises the question, how can two people of the same belief set focused on the legalistic aspects of the Law really understand the give and take in a relationship based on a Grace aspect of their belief?

I take these guys at face value and see them as trying to bring people together. The overbearing criticism by Pete Rambo towards them does make one wonder if there really was a problem until he saw it and it disagreed with him.

I am criticizing a critic so I find this discussion fair game.

I listened to thier comments and I have no real issue with it because to me they are trying to find a place, or a bridge to bring people together. Which is different than Pete Rambo's scarched earth approach to criticize anyone that goes against his belief. There are levels of mutual submission and I don't think Pete takes that into account. Christ is stated as wanting to desire friendship with His followers. How can you truly have a friendship, on that level alone, when one of the parties lord's thier status over the other. True, Christ is King, but somehow he sets that side to be a friend. Same thing happens in a marriage, even though a husband is the head he can 'lower' himself to be friends with his wife, even let her lead sometimes. They can learn to live in mutual submission to honor and respect each other in the day to day affairs of life, and reserve the necessary order and leadership when other times call for more control. It's nearminded to blanketly reject what these guys are saying just because someone wants to cram their belief on how other families should live. Polygamy is not the standard for marriage, it is an option with a specific purpose. And some people, a lot of people, don't really understand that purpose and so they can view their lives in mutual submission and it works for them. These guys, to me, don't seem like they are trying to destroy the family with feminism. They just seem to be trying to build bridges. I could get along with these Torah guys. Which also raises the question, how can two people of the same belief set focused on the legalistic aspects of the Law really understand the give and take in a relationship based on a Grace aspect of their belief?

I take these guys at face value and see them as trying to bring people together. The overbearing criticism by Pete Rambo towards them does make one wonder if there really was a problem until he saw it and it disagreed with him.

I am criticizing a critic so I find this discussion fair game.
I would love to read a post from your wife on how your practice of mutual submission looks from her perspective.

I would love to read a post from your wife on how your practice of mutual submission looks from her perspective.

I am sorry but my wife, along with most of the meaker women on this forum choose not to participate due to the lack of understanding of mutual submission on the part of the men here. She, apparently along with others have been pushed into a corner because men here try to rule each other because they do not understand how mutual submission is beneficial to a certain degree.

Mutual submission works in tandem with order within any relationship. The less order the more mutual submission is withdrawn by authority. It's the way it's suppose to work. To categorical reject it leads to totalitarianism.

Back